ADVERTISEMENT

Quick message

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
I hope everyone understands I post all the links here for entertainment and for folks like me that can't get enough football. Not trying to stir the pot or the like. Just killing time till the real fun starts.

BTW...I post a ton more "useless" info on my Twitter feed when I'm able. Letting it rip right now. If you desire more UK football stuff I'd highly suggest checking it out. For the folks that don't do Twitter...you do not have to be a member to read my tweets. Indulge if you desire....

@AndyPopCat

Much appreciated man, post away. Some people around these parts may occasionally get carried away and act like tools just for the sake. Keep some discussion going. [cheers]

I hope everyone understands I post all the links here for entertainment and for folks like me that can't get enough football. Not trying to stir the pot or the like. Just killing time till the real fun starts.

BTW...I post a ton more "useless" info on my Twitter feed when I'm able. Letting it rip right now. If you desire more UK football stuff I'd highly suggest checking it out. For the folks that don't do Twitter...you do not have to be a member to read my tweets. Indulge if you desire....

@AndyPopCat
And please keep doing it.. I also cannot get enough of the Cats!!!

Reactions: AndyPopCat
Good stuff. It's hard to hit all those sites everyday. Now I'll just skim through that twitter feed and I'm golden.

Reactions: AndyPopCat
ADVERTISEMENT