ADVERTISEMENT

Question?????

Mar 30, 2010
I was thinking of taking my kids to the last exhibition game just to experience Rupp. I’ve never been to an exhibition game so I was wondering if they still done the pregame videos and all the hype stuff for these like they do a regular game? Thanks

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don't know about exhibition games, but I enjoyed the pregame video of former Cats in the NBA. Especially when the crowd booed when shaeden Sharp's pic was displayed.
Do they really show sharpe in the pregame?

Only an idiotic, weed eater stealing, used car selling, jelly donut scarfing, moron would do that.

I was thinking of taking my kids to the last exhibition game just to experience Rupp. I’ve never been to an exhibition game so I was wondering if they still done the pregame videos and all the hype stuff for these like they do a regular game? Thanks
Sure do. Just make sure you’re in your seats when two minutes are left on the pre-game clock.

Unless they've changed things, it should mirror pretty much a regular season game...

After the game, if you buy your kids a smooth non-dimpled ball, there's an excellence chance of getting it signed at press row during post game...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT