ADVERTISEMENT

Question about schedule and channel?

SosaUK

Senior
Jun 11, 2013
Sorry if this is public knowledge but I'm in the process of buying a house and to keep prices down, I'm getting SlingTV.

Kicker is, they only offer ESPN and ESPN2 for the basic package.

They offer a sports package for an additional $5 a month that comes with ESPNU and SECN.

I was just curious how many games would be on ESPNU and SECN?

Thanks.

The first three are already confirmed to be on SECN/ESPNU, along with undoubtedly the EKU game. That's 1/3 of the season already, and it's July.

I'd buy the extra package or you'll miss a chunk of games.

I have Direct and didn't miss a UK game last year, but if money is tight and you are getting an internet connection you can get some games on it, probably all if you get an internet connection which carries ESPN3, probably they cheapest way you can get most (maybe all) the games, but it would tie up your computer during game time. I am usually watching a game on my TV and three or four on my computer on Saturday. Better check the internet services available in your area to see if they carry it, most don't, before you sign a contract.

I have Direct and didn't miss a UK game last year, but if money is tight and you are getting an internet connection you can get some games on it, probably all if you get an internet connection which carries ESPN3, probably they cheapest way you can get most (maybe all) the games, but it would tie up your computer during game time. I am usually watching a game on my TV and three or four on my computer on Saturday. Better check the internet services available in your area to see if they carry it, most don't, before you sign a contract.

Thanks big dog. You my man. F UL!

ADVERTISEMENT