ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers

Sep 29, 2007
Please pray for my family BBN! We really need them. I am going through kidney dialysis and in need of a kidney transplant. Also my sister has been on life support for about 2 weeks and is going to be unhooked on Sunday. This is a really hard time for my family. Thank you in advance.

Please pray for my family BBN! We really need them. I am going through kidney dialysis and in need of a kidney transplant. Also my sister has been on life support for about 2 weeks and is going to be unhooked on Sunday. This is a really hard time for my family. Thank you in advance.
Prayers out to ya..... stay strong

When it rains, it pours.
I am praying for you and the sister and the entire family.
May the good lord help you find the right kidney, use one of his miracles for your sister and bless you all.
I share your agony.
Be strong my friend.

Reactions: Jazzycat
Thanks to you all. I never imagined when I was going up that all this could happen by the time I was 39. Prayers to all those who need them.

Prayers go out to you and your family. May God hold you and your family in the palm of his hand during this time and beyond.

Prayers to you and your family.

Scott

Praying for you & your family.
Prayers for you and your family

God bless you guys keep the faith and strive forward.

Prayers to you my Big Blue brother - for you and your family. May God's grace be with you.

Reactions: Jazzycat
Praying for God's healing

Best wishes to you and yours

Prayers for you and your family. May God bless and strengthen your family during these difficult time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT