ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers needed

darkshadesofblue

Sophomore
Aug 19, 2015
My sister, a lifelong Kentucky fan has had a heart condition for many years. She’s been through two open heart surgeries. She’s been in the hospital for a month and was supposed to receive her third, but her body is too weak and her organs are starting to shut down. Her lungs are in such bad shape with blood clots and the doctors were saying it was questionable whether or not she would recover. They’re now giving her 12-24 hours. It tears me up to see my Mom and the rest of my family going through this. I’m sorry if this is inappropriate to post on the Rafters but I’m having such a hard time dealing with this. Prayers would be much appreciated and hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Holiday with their loved ones. You don’t know when it’s going to be the last time

My sister, a lifelong Kentucky fan has had a heart condition for many years. She’s been through two open heart surgeries. She’s been in the hospital for a month and was supposed to receive her third, but her body is too weak and her organs are starting to shut down. Her lungs are in such bad shape with blood clots and the doctors were saying it was questionable whether or not she would recover. They’re now giving her 12-24 hours. It tears me up to see my Mom and the rest of my family going through this. I’m sorry if this is inappropriate to post on the Rafters but I’m having such a hard time dealing with this. Prayers would be much appreciated and hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Holiday with their loved ones. You don’t know when it’s going to be the last time
Prayers lifted up.

John 3:16
Quote from John 3:16

If we consider ourselves a family of Big Blue Crazies on this board, I can't think of a more appropriate request from a family member. Sending up prayers for your sister and your family. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SISTER WITH A MIRACLE OF HEALING!!

Prayers

Reactions: darkshadesofblue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT