ADVERTISEMENT

Positives..........Maui Tourney back in play...SEC-T no longer an afterthought....cont.....

I love the sound of that. Maui, experienced players, winning NCAA and Conference Tournaments! Back to hanging banners. That is what Kentucky Basketball is all about.

Reactions: UNIVKY
It was going to end sometime. I couldn't take anymore March's like we have had.

All positives going forward.

And I do look forward to Maui again!

Reactions: Fox2monk and UNIVKY
Get rid of that stupid NBA player wall. The first thing you should see when going in the practice facility is actual UK program stuff, not Hamidou Diallo's face.
Yes! I’ve said when Cal leaves get rid of that stupid nba wall, the stupid humping birds logo, and everything else associated with his ass. Keep the banners though lol.

Get rid of that stupid NBA player wall. The first thing you should see when going in the practice facility is actual UK program stuff, not Hamidou Diallo's face.
I will be so happy to have a coach that puts UK winning on par with getting kids to the league. We as fans have to be realistic and understand it will be in large part about NIL money and putting kids in the league but that doesn’t have to be at the expense of prioritizing the University of Kentucky.

Last edited:
I’ll be excited to see big time home and home matchups, Maui etc. Mostly just excited if we get a coach who looks like he’s prepared thoroughly for each opponent, and plays to win instead of not to lose.

Reactions: vernoncoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT