POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imperialist ones. That I also alluded to earlier. We got ourselves into this position and we have to deal with the consequences.
GMC02DCacAEn6Qg

More accurately the Republicans WERE the party of the elite, but they were pushed out as that aforementioned voter base reactionarily lashed out against, as you point out, their increasing irrelevancy. Both parties have always been run by the elites other the occasional groundswell in populism, like both Roosevelts on the left or Andrew Jackson on the right. Right now both parties have just been so similar on economic policy since the 90s that the coalitions align along social issues rather than traditional economic ones.
Dude, I'll be honest. I skimmed that, and I had to take two aspirins to even do THAT, but I think we're saying the same thing?

If not, it's cool. You win. I don't have it in me tonight...

@Dionysus444 this one of your martyrs? Is it facism to expel someome for wishinhg for the murder of jews? Or is the real problem..."republicans notice"..and that's the real anti semitism

Remember, ilhan omar and her "starving" daughter were hugging him and their little hate rally yesterday

Never forget...the only "apartheid" is the gender apartheid your friends perform on women when they dress them in trash bags

Last edited:
Devil take these "encampments". These protesters need a J O B and that includes the students. If they are working, they'll have less time to engage in this foolishness, and will actually feel better about themselves when they wake up in the morning. Generally speaking, the amount of time people invest in protests is inversely proportional to the their time spent at work.

SADGEGSD
Shoot A Dog Get Elected Governor of South Dakota.
I'm actually gonna agree with you, Dion. Late last night, I read into what happened. Silly bitch shoulda kept her damn mouth shut in the first place. Nothing to be proud about shooting your own dog unless it was rabid.

😂🤡
at least two of the people arrested were his professors

In the wake of the arrests, during which 28 people were taken into custody, university president Gregory L. Fenves issued a statement to the Emory community that swiftly disavowed the “highly organized outside protesters” whom he blamed for the violence.

I'm actually gonna agree with you, Dion. Late last night, I read into what happened. Silly bitch shoulda kept her damn mouth shut in the first place. Nothing to be proud about shooting your own dog unless it was rabid.
Don't give him an ounce of credit for his reply to mine. It shows a total misunderstanding of music theory and simple guitar tuning. There is no S note or an 8 string tuning like that. Poor effort.

Hashtag TrumpwasRight; they aren't sending us their best.

But who cares, really? Something, something mean tweets. Something, something, dats Raycist! Something, something, threat to democracy! It's not like this affects you personally, and hey, the news tells you Jan 6 was an insurrection and literally a coup attempt, so ya know, makes sense to vote the lesser of two evils! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hashtag TrumpwasRight; they aren't sending us their best.

But who cares, really? Something, something mean tweets. Something, something, dats Raycist! Something, something, threat to democracy! It's not like this affects you personally, and hey, the news tells you Jan 6 was an insurrection and literally a coup attempt, so ya know, makes sense to vote the lesser of two evils! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dude. You NAILED their "best comebacks". Esp the "personally" one.

Bravo. Well done, sir. Well done.

Reactions: exemjr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT