ADVERTISEMENT

Point Guard U

Jun 10, 2015
Isn't it insane to think about how much talent this years team has at the guard position.

Going into a season any team would be happy to boast "one of the best three point guards in the nation"

It is quite possible that this years squad could have "the three best point guards in the nation."

Amazing!

Agreed about Hawk. I meant no disrespect to him. I am willing to bet he could start for a lot of other division one programs ....possibly a few in the SEC.

This is probably the most quality talent any team has had at the "one" in the history of the game.

Isn't it insane to think about how much talent this years team has at the guard position.

Going into a season any team would be happy to boast "one of the best three point guards in the nation"

It is quite possible that this years squad could have "the three best point guards in the nation."

Amazing!

Wow... we have one kid who played back up and two freshmen who haven't played a game yet and we are going to declare we have the 3 best point guards in the country?

As far as college goes, not NBA potential... our three need to catch and surpass the level of play of these guys:

Marcus Paige
Melo Tremble
London Parrantes
Anthony Barber
Kris Dunn
Demetrius Jackson

Reactions: Adolph B. Calipari
Agreed two of them haven't taken the court yet. But the " back up" guard was pretty amazing last season.

I said quite possibly. Is it not possible or plausible? Maybe not per game numbers. But a PER or efficiency rating? I don't see why not. I didn't declare anything lol.

I like your list of players that are "possibly" better than the Cat's. There are clearly other very talented guards in the nation. Including the SEC. The lanky freshman Dozier at South Carolina could make some noise too.

Reactions: brianpoe
Agreed two of them haven't taken the court yet. But the " back up" guard was pretty amazing last season.

I said quite possibly. Is it not possible or plausible? Maybe not per game numbers. But a PER or efficiency rating? I don't see why not. I didn't declare anything lol.

I like your list of players that are "possibly" better than the Cat's. There are clearly other very talented guards in the nation. Including the SEC. The lanky freshman Dozier at South Carolina could make some noise too.

Totally understand, but we have some fans with crazy expectations and on the heels of the current twins bashing was just throwing this out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT