ADVERTISEMENT

Player podcast series...

TJ, I think you are spot on with the numbers. I was going to say 8pts and 5ast. While I think Tyler is very important because he has been in the pressure situations that only maybe Alex can match and surpass, I think Skal is the most important player on the team. How much he can score and take pressure off everyone not named Murray to score will be huge and give our team a different dimension. There's no doubt we will win games just based on Tyler's stability that he brings us and there is a reason after the season was over that Cal said this is his team. He is like a shorter college version of Chris Paul.

TJ, I think you are spot on with the numbers. I was going to say 8pts and 5ast. While I think Tyler is very important because he has been in the pressure situations that only maybe Alex can match and surpass, I think Skal is the most important player on the team. How much he can score and take pressure off everyone not named Murray to score will be huge and give our team a different dimension. There's no doubt we will win games just based on Tyler's stability that he brings us and there is a reason after the season was over that Cal said this is his team. He is like a shorter college version of Chris Paul.
Five may be more realistic. Only a handful of people averaged six assists per game last season.

These were good last year, and since I always skip the front page, I appreciate you reminding us of these here. Last season you guys were really on the KAT as a defensive presence bandwagon before many fans knew he had that in his game.

Sounds good to me, will rack up assists with penetrating and kicking out to guys who can knock down jumpers or lobbing to Skal/Lee/Poy for dunks.

I could see pt. average around 6-8 and assist avg. 4-6.

Yeah I've listened to every one. Cant wait for Skal's tomorrow. But as for Ulis's stat predictions. I'll go 12pts, 6asts, 2rbs, 42% from 3.

TJ, just curious on what you think Briscoe's points and assists per game averages will look like?

Reactions: bigc45157
ADVERTISEMENT