ADVERTISEMENT

Pearl = Calipari

It’s hard for me to want a guy to coach for UK who took his shirt off at a nationally televised women’s game while sweat rolled off him like a waterfall. I mean, c’mon. No thanks.

Reactions: frydaze
Pearl has won SEC 4 titles at Auburn of all places since 2018. Made a Final 4 too. Not sure I’d be dogging him for one early exit here when we have much better recruits, talent, & resources.
đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚ So you’re still in the Pearl camp? Wake up dude. The guy is 64 years old also.

Pearl is a clown đŸ¤¡ đŸ¤£ đŸ˜‚
OIG1.G5tRggbLl.1werzhtSrt

No, I'm not a Pearl fanboy...hell, I poke fun at him all the time here. And there's ZERO chance Uk would ever consider hiring him.

But, One coach won the SECT while the other was watching Little House on the Prairie. So, we can make fun of Pearl but look at who we UK fans are saddled with...

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
No, I'm not a Pearl fanboy...hell, I poke fun at him all the time here. And there's ZERO chance Uk would ever consider hiring him.

But, One coach won the SECT while the other was watching Little House on the Prairie. So, we can make fun of Pearl but look at who we UK fans are saddled with...
I know. But you don't trade a fire for a nuclear meltdown.

Really? Where's he at this weekend? Oh, right. Didn't even make the tourney.

He threw his dudes under the bus and yet everyone complains when Cal did it last night (Which btw, I agree that's a crappy thing to do.)

Pitino will not be able to save UK
First year at St Johns with guys we all thought he'd struggle to be .500 with.... Pitino has the fire to still be a great coach....... that passion to win. Cal clearly doesnt or he'd have played the nuclear lineup.. the benny lineup more and started his best players.

First year at St Johns with guys we all thought he'd struggle to be .500 with.... Pitino has the fire to still be a great coach....... that passion to win. Cal clearly doesnt or he'd have played the nuclear lineup.. the benny lineup more and started his best players.
To be clear, screw Cal. But Pitino isn't the answer either. The pressure alone I don't think he could handle at his age. This job is STRESSFUL.

He's worse than Cal.

Billy Clyde Gillispie owned Pearl when he was at UK. That's how terrible Pearl is.

Aaaand here we go with the 'coach x lost a game, and you want him here' threads. So effing tiresome. Give it a rest.

I don’t want him but he’s one of the only guys who can recruit around Cal’s level.

If it wasn’t for G League ignite he would’ve had some stacked teams. Missed out on Jalen Green, Kuminga, and Scoot Henderson. They all were going to Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT