ADVERTISEMENT

Passing teams sometimes have bad games, i.e. INTs

Vonburns1

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2007
You remember Vandy last year where Towles just dropped two on the ground without getting hit. Now turnovers happen to all teams. I'm just hoping that ours come in games where we're getting beat soundly and not when we play Vandy, USC, Florida, MSU and UL.

towles did put the ball on the ground 4 or 5 times last year that he shouldn't have. that is easily cleaned up with grip discipline. he got worse at it as the season went on so im gonna say the 36 sacks started to get to him. just cant hold the ball one handed away from your body.

I'm kinda lost here.

I may be wrong, but I think the OP is trying to say hopefully those come win the game is already decided (i.e. up or down big already).

I agree in hoping that TO's don't kill the team at crucial times in winnable games, but I would prefer they just don't have any games this year where they are down big. So, my request would be let's just have the TO's after there is a 3-4 TD margin [smoke]

You remember Vandy last year where Towles just dropped two on the ground without getting hit. Now turnovers happen to all teams. I'm just hoping that ours come in games where we're getting beat soundly and not when we play Vandy, USC, Florida, MSU and UL.

While I get what you are saying... And it makes sense.. I hope that's not the case.. Yes we will have turnovers.. But I hope we are in every game and not blown out once this year.. So when we have a turnover I hope it's not in a blow out.. Cuz I want us to compete and be able to win every game

Turnovers happen in football. Let hope we keep them to a minimum and do not have many unforced turnovers. There is not much you can do if a great defense just makes great plays and takes the ball away but silly unforced turnovers are preventable.

Reactions: zac_limanni
There is no correlation between passing teams and having an off day. What we saw with Vandy was Patrick losing his poise after he threw the pick 6. He never psychologically recovered from that play.

ADVERTISEMENT