ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Jerry Tipton

Woodsmoke

Sophomore
Feb 27, 2023
He wasn’t intimidated by Cal. He held Cal accoubtable and didn’t give a rats arse if you didn’t like it. Is it a coincidence that after Tipton retired, Cal’s record begins a downward trajectory? No one to answer to. Call the man!!!!

Reactions: ukdaven
I dont care if Stalin was coach, I'd never page Tipton for anything.

There is no "he's not intimidated" he's a yellow journalist who just throws things at the wall and hope things stick.

His racist article he refused to retract about Patrick Patterson and a supposed car is all you need to know about him.

I thought he'd already passed away, I'll keep believing he did...

Reactions: Wonky
He wasn’t intimidated by Cal. He held Cal accoubtable and didn’t give a rats arse if you didn’t like it. Is it a coincidence that after Tipton retired, Cal’s record begins a downward trajectory? No one to answer to. Call the man!!!!
Jerry Tipton never asked a pertinent basketball question in his life . He would ask stupid stuff. Or ask Kelena Azabuike about his fathers legal problems or John Wall about having a father convicted of murderer. He didn’t know enough about the game to ask a serious question. He just tried to dig up stuff to get the program in trouble.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Maybe not Tipton, but there is a significant shortfall in the “journalists” that cover UK. Cal should be made very uncomfortable by the press but the so called journalists now are afraid to ask tough questions. They are also afraid to harp on the obvious slide.

The press should be up Mitch’s ass too.

That crotchety old bastard would most likely coddle JVC if it meant the decline of the program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT