ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who is the hottest USWNT Player?

BigBlueSean

All-SEC
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2013
Hard for me to go against Hope, but Christen Press is pretty dang hot too...

Christen Press
_0010_christen_press.jpg

Hope Solo
MV5BMTcyNzcyNzY1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2NDg1Ng@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Alex Morgan

Sydney Leroux

Carli Lloyd

Ali Krieger

Tobin Heath

Julie Johnston

For me
1. Alex Morgan
Nike-Dri-Fit-2014-15-Campaign-3.jpg

2. Christen Press
mm-christenpress.jpg

3. Hope Solo-fist
177518d6a69329523ef3d978c802a2b5.jpg

4. Julie Johnston
43ba353a1d800c3350b9c881ee227392.jpg

5. Sydney Leroux - definitely has the best image portfolio though....
SydneyLeroux1.jpeg

6. Ali Krieger
tumblr_ls5ebbdPWb1r3ca7jo1_250.jpg

7. Kelley O'hara
Kelley_OHara-1.jpg

8. Amy Rodriguez
_0006_amy_rodriguez.jpg

9. Ashlyn Harris
tumblr_mdp67meubo1rfjwjto1_1280.jpg

Ive always wondered who decided Alex Morgan was this great looking broad. I see 3-4 girls in this thread who are better looking, add in the fact she has underdeveloped breasts and I dont get all the hype. I did a quick google image search before I posted this to make sure I wasnt missing anything, and it just confirmed that she is as overrated as they come.

Ive always wondered who decided Alex Morgan was this great looking broad. I see 3-4 girls in this thread who are better looking, add in the fact she has underdeveloped breasts and I dont get all the hype. I did a quick google image search before I posted this to make sure I wasnt missing anything, and it just confirmed that she is as overrated as they come.

I'm with you on this one. I just can't get over her utter lack of rack and hips. I can handle no rack, but no hips?

I think it depends on your perspective. Is she completely all over the net getting seen in the same light as someone like Scarlett Johanson? Not even close. There are millions upon millions who have Scarlett pics all over their computers and room walls. But, for a professional athlete......who's really good at her sport......Alex is pretty hot.

alex-morgan-si-collage.png

Alex Morgan #1. Hope Solo got supplanted after seeing he pics leak this past fall, she was kinda ratchet looking down there.

Alex Morgan - prettiest, wife material
Leroux - hottest, biggest cans awards, side piece
Hope Solo - deepest
Amy Rodriguez - future president of the Soccer Mom Association
Ashlyn Harris - needs more research

Reactions: Get Bucket$
1) Morgan
2) Leroux
3) Press

Not really sure how someone could put Solo ahead of any of these three.

Press>>>Morgan
Christen-Prees-rantsports.com_.jpg

Then Ali Krieger
tumblr_n8k0heWBLk1sh075no1_500.jpg

Ashlyn Harris, very hot but could probably beat me up.
large.png

Plus we play for the same team if you know what I mean.
1799716_343538129129783_1095739346_n.jpg

The womens product has improved quite a bit. Alex was at her peak a few+ years ago when most of our team looked like Ellen Degeneras and shit. I am very impressed with what I see here. We're doing big things on the pitch now.

And c'mon, Alex is fire.

I think she's as hot as they come but I don't require a woman to have double D's to be attractive. Great legs > big rack to me. As we used to say...more than a mouthful is a waste.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT