ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I'm a Grandpa....

Congratulations BBUK! Glad the BBN has another member!

Know you must be very proud! Enjoy your grandson for many, many years to come!

Reactions: BBUK
awww, many congrats my friend! Being a grandparent is THE best thing ever!! Our little Lily is 9 months old and such a joy! One thing that you will love, is seeing your baby take care of their baby. So incredibly special.

Woo hoo! :cool2:

8wcb68.jpg

Thanks all; RR, The BBN, and CatsIllustrated....

Luke%202_zpstfenshur.jpg~320x480

Last edited:
Congratulations to you BBUK and your wife.
Keep a towel as a shield handy, if you plan to ever change his diapers. They have a tendency to pee on your forehead.
I got 4 grandchildren a girl and three boys.
I expect three wildcats and a lady cat in the future, if I live long enough to see it happen.

Congrats grandpa and a huge welcome to another new member to the BBN Family. I'm sure you will be dressing that grandkids in all sorts of Blue now!!!!

First time. (MODS: move or delete this thread. I'm good now. :)) He's at least a BBNer and definitely a Wildcat. Came a month early and is not lazy......Mom and Dad are fine..Granny is alert and I'm enjoying.

I'm a little late, but congratulations BBUK. I hope you treasure every day as you get to love and spoil your grandson.

Why the alert on my post?
I meant no harm.
What I said has happened to me more than once. I was jokingly warning BBUK to be careful so he could prevent that happening to him.

Why the alert on my post?
I meant no harm.
What I said has happened to me more than once. I was jokingly warning BBUK to be careful so he could prevent that happening to him.

Not sure what you mean? All I did was "like" your post as I did for all who posted in this thread. The least I could do... Be Good

Reactions: Bkocats
Congratulations BBUK, I have five myself and two on the way, ain't nothing like em, everyone of them are special;)

Not sure what you mean? All I did was "like" your post as I did for all who posted in this thread. The least I could do... Be Good

I am still not familiar with this new thing. I thought that meant as a warning to me to not say things like I did on that post. I figured it came from the moderators.
Thanks for explaining. Its cool my friend.
Enjoy your grandson.

Congrats BB. You are about to embark upon the most rewarding time in your life since your own conception. Live long and prosper. Hope someday you can post about your Great Grand Child. I'm already there and I wouldn't trade my life with anyone.

Just another picture bump. I thought my son did a good job AND he graduated from UF. Ha ha ha...

That is a pretty awesome picture your son did, especially for a UF grad!!! That little guy is being brought up the right way!!!! :smiley:

That is a pretty awesome picture your son did, especially for a UF grad!!! That little guy is being brought up the right way!!!! :smiley:

I took the picture, my son made that and it's on my grandson's wall in his room. :) (Above his bed...)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT