ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Charles Barkley refuses to root for Alabama

Uhhhhh.

I’ll never root for U of L!

Talk about a non-story.

Will Ohio State ever pull for Michigan??

You gotta’ be kidding me?!?!?

Exactly, he went to AU, it's the most violent rivalry in college, they shoot and knife each other over the Iron Bowl. There is no such thing as it doesn't matter who wins there. Of course he can't pull for them.

Reactions: Girthang
they shoot and knife each other over the Iron Bowl.
And this isn’t just young, drunk, stoned, poor ruffians like the European soccer thugs.

Older, middle class people lose their damn minds!!

Those trees at Toomer’s Corner were an easy victim of a dumbass so proud of what he’d done, he admitted to it live and on TV/radio.

That nut job had a daughter named “Allie,” and a son named “Bama.”

And this isn’t just young, drunk, stoned, poor ruffians like the European soccer thugs.

Those trees at Toomer’s Corner were an easy victim of a dumbass so proud of what he’d done, he admitted to it live and on TV/radio.

And unless I am mistaken he was a retired state patrolman. Can you imagine him stopping you with anything but a Bama tag?

And it is normally friends or family that made he mistake of having a watch party with both fanbases invite.

Reactions: The-Hack

He named his daughter Allie (middle name) Bama if i remember not his son.

One of my best friends used to coach at UofL. I'll be honest, knowing someone whose livelihood depended on how they did really changed it for me. I couldn't sleep coaching my kids when they were little, I can't imagine coaching at a level like that.
As far as the fans, it's a different story. Most of my friends that are UofL fans aren't too bad and don't say a lot. Of course they haven't had anything to say for about awhile now. But this year before the football game they were all chirping a little. I don't have to say anything but smile and it makes it worse.

LOL.

I've said for years now, if North Korea plays U of L, I'll be sitting between Dennis Rodman and a fat Asian guy with a piss-poor haircut.

And I think North Korea could score 30 or more on Brohm's defense!!

Reactions: Ugoff
But this year before the football game they were all chirping a little.
LOL.

I don't think we'll hear much chirping until Louisville beats BC on a last second field goal, next year, pre-maturely launching Brohm's National Coach of the Year campaign, only to flame out on Kroger Field!!!

A tide fan. They just feel everyone should pull for the tide

I have to admit, they do come across that way. Several times I've been surprised to see them surprised when someone says they don't. Funny because it's true

Ok.

Same effect.

If I were to conspicuously use “Kent” and “Ucky,” in naming family, I’d hope friends would intervene.
Had a buddy in the navy from Ashland or around there named Ken Tucker, generational Cat fan who said his dad would rip his shirt off his body when we lost a bball game.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT