ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone else experiencing lots of lag on RR and Rivals?

bigbluelou

All-SEC
Apr 13, 2011
Using a MB Pro M1, all current OS and apps. Sometimes typing or clicking links have LONG lag times before characters will enter or clicks will take. Any ideas how to improve this? Same issue whether using Safari or Chrome, and also on my work computer (Windows 11) using Chrome or Edge.

Doesn't seem to happen on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, fwiw.

Reactions: BBUK
Using a MB Pro M1, all current OS and apps. Sometimes typing or clicking links have LONG lag times before characters will enter or clicks will take. Any ideas how to improve this? Same issue whether using Safari or Chrome, and also on my work computer (Windows 11) using Chrome or Edge.

Just you, gotta downsize Bigbluelou.... 😁 (Christmas calories...)

Age, Memory, Page..... Age, Memory, Page...

Last edited:
Reactions: bigbluelou
I have some issue where I can't post until I refresh the page especially during games threads where there are a lot of people on here. Rivals is glitchy.

I have an 8-year old MB Air that has seen a LOT of use, and I have no trouble. I'd guess it's something with your MB, or maybe something with the Wifi. I do hate the new video ads that pop up, and Im sure that doesn't help things.

No but I have to log in alot throughout the day over and over.

You shouldn't have to do this (although maybe in 2023 it wouldn't hurt to not stay logged into stuff for days on end).. but I can't remember the last time I actually logged in. It's only if I have a new device.

Works fine on my custom built gaming PC. Adblockers block all the videos and stuff that pop up on the board. It's nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT