ADVERTISEMENT

OT: And the steelers take the penultimate piss on my april

Don't care for the Steelers but it is a good fit for Bud. He will compete for a starting job and they area first rate organization.

My Bengals had the chance to draft him, and they took an OT with a torn ACL instead. Incredible. This stupid franchise deserves what they get.

Bud is a lock for a HOF career now with the way my sports fandom goes. He deserves it and good luck to him.

Love Bud but absolutely hate the steelers. The most obnoxious, lard as* fans ever.

I'm a Ravens fan so I agree with everyone's post on this thread so far. That said, congrats to Bud and I hope he does well except when playing the Ravens.

Oh, if only I had chosen another NFL team to be a fan of instead of the Bengals. Lewis will continue be the epitome of mediocre.

The tears of you Bengal fans are making this draft day even better, thank you!

At least Dermontti Dawson is happy. Me? The NFL is down on my list of concerns.

I don't necessarily have a "favorite" NFL team. although there are some I will root against (such as the Patriots). I like the Packers for obvious reasons, but my wife is a Steelers fan, so when I saw Bud to Pittsburgh, it made me happy. ;-) As other have said, I think it's a GREAT fit for him and believe he will be a force with them.

ADVERTISEMENT