ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar NBA combine testing numbers today

There is definitely something there with Chris Livingston, but how soon is the question. It certainly wont be his rookie season. In what will have been his Junior year? Id say maybe an 8-10 minute NBA guy. So, can he, in his 3rd NBA season start to live up to his potential? I like the betting on yourself. That's great. We all have to end up doing it. Why not get a little more seasoned, especially with NIL, before you join the every day grind of being an adult on your own in this world.

There is definitely something there with Chris Livingston, but how soon is the question. It certainly wont be his rookie season. In what will have been his Junior year? Id say maybe an 8-10 minute NBA guy. So, can he, in his 3rd NBA season start to live up to his potential? I like the betting on yourself. That's great. We all have to end up doing it. Why not get a little more seasoned, especially with NIL, before you join the every day grind of being an adult on your own in this world.
Because of Klutch.

I’m beginning to think these guys and parents sell their souls to handlers or agents and give them absolute authority for whatever they want them to do.
Me personally, I'd think I'd want to show them what I have on the court and let my game speak louder than the measurables. Different times I reckon.

Should be interesting at the scrimmages, I see Oscar playing well and have a hard decision. Sucks for us, but lately everything has involving playing basketball.

Yeah Im sure with no one covering him.
I could do that too right now at 56 in street clothes.
O needs to come back and work on his O.

Going 12/25 in a workout is awful, even if you aren't a traditional 3 point shooter in wide open sessions you should be hitting 20/25

Reactions: Rockford
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT