ADVERTISEMENT

Okay, you're biggest fear going into 2016. Let's hear it.

I've been posting such positives about Murray, haven't really focused on our most important player by far this year - skal - if he were ineligible or hurt. It's over. We could do well and overcome the loss of any other player on the team. But not skal.

I think UK fans' biggest concern has to be injury. With POY being healthy (and I think he will be, guys bounce back from that injury nowadays, sometimes with more confidence as they don't feel the "twinge" when they execute), UK has a great starting five.

Not real deep this year though, especially down low. Happens when you lose that many to the draft.

I don't root for this at all. Never root for injury, and want UK to be at their best when KU plays them. But that should be your biggest concern.

And OK. I root like Hell for an injury to the guy lighting it up against us that night. But is not a serious root (and I don't mean it) and is confined to the time frame of the game. Just idiot fandom.

Your starting 5 or 6 are a FORCE. After that, pretty OK.

Injuries are my only concern. Anything else is merely a deficiency on the behalf of our team/players/coaches. I can live with them failing to perform but injuries pull the root out from under the tree and there's not a thing you can do about it.

I have two
1.cats1again doesn't give us a spot on walking analysis.
2. Bbblazing comes back only to say he's never posting again

Reactions: brianpoe
ADVERTISEMENT