ADVERTISEMENT

Now that the dust has settled...

jlkirk

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2005
...and the Coen debacle is behind us, how did the weekend visits go? Any imminent commitments?

The womens gynamstics team got it going on. #3 in then country and just went down to Tuscaloosa and took out #6 Bama on their home for the first time. Coach Garrison doing a great job!
Yes and UKs video page on YouTube post the highlights like they do basketball and football and stuff and those girls are really really good our daughter is in gymnastics and she sits in amazement watching. I never thought I'd enjoy it and it would just be a sit through it because she wants me to kinda deal but I've gotten to be a fan.

Yes and UKs video page on YouTube post the highlights like they do basketball and football and stuff and those girls are really really good our daughter is in gymnastics and she sits in amazement watching. I never thought I'd enjoy it and it would just be a sit through it because she wants me to kinda deal but I've gotten to be a fan.
Yeah got to know some and he's a great guy and has done an incredible job like coach Skinner in volleyball. He's had to build this thing against on these traditional powers and thats not easy to do.

I'm like you, Womens volleyball and gymnastics are just exciting sports to watch, a lot of athletic ability and intensity. Not as much of a fan of basketball or softball but these two I'll watch anytime. The tension in each gymnastics routine is insane, there's just no room for mistakes if you're going to compete at that level.

I’m not mad at Coen I understand after being a assistant at both college & pro and noticing the huge change in college game during 2nd stint - he wanted to get back to just coaching football
Would have done same thing - no hard feelings here
We will get a good OC hopefully one that won’t huddle and possibly throw to tight end
Hopefully new Oline Coach can help us block with 5 so our tight ends can catch some passes

I’m not mad at Coen I understand after being a assistant at both college & pro and noticing the huge change in college game during 2nd stint - he wanted to get back to just coaching football
Would have done same thing - no hard feelings here
We will get a good OC hopefully one that won’t huddle and possibly throw to tight end
Hopefully new Oline Coach can help us block with 5 so our tight ends can catch some passes
I think Coen is a bright young guy with a big future. Heading back to the NFL where he doesn't have to leave a young family to hit the road recruiting was a no-brainer. Had he left UK to go to another college....well, I'd have been highly pissed. Wish him well.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT