ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over: 2024, 2025, 2026 targets recruiting followup

Current roster with addition of Noah thanks to LHL.
Image-5-10-24-at-1-29-PM.jpg

Don't mean to steal this post to add to it-but Jason Crowe Jr is a top '26 guard who plays on same team and UK was there to see him as well. Crowe is from Inglewood, CA--and Jason Hart knows his Dad well as Jason is from Inglewood, CA.
He’s a scoring machine. Would be nice to pull him from the West Coast.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
Will Riley had the best showing of the AAU Spring according to friend who is there.

His team beat Team Durant 100-60 and Riley had 42 pts, 3 rebs 5 assists in 15-16 FG, 5-5 3pt, 7-7 FT.

Dominated the game and was best player in the gym or any gym he's been in all Spring to this point.
Geez, maybe pope should direct most of his efforts into bringing in Riley for next year

Don't mean to steal this post to add to it-but Jason Crowe Jr is a top '26 guard who plays on same team and UK was there to see him as well. Crowe is from Inglewood, CA--and Jason Hart knows his Dad well as Jason is from Inglewood, CA.
I’m going to go out and say this Crowe kid is the player on the west coast that Hart is the most connected to

Two things--one projection and one just for laughs.

1. I expect UK to fool some of the fans who think recruiting HS guys is over-think that is going to pick up overall with the Portal to fill gaps with the Covid exemption over (finally) after this year. Won't be surprised to see Cats sign a class of 4/5 guys from HS in '25. We've all talked of change needing to be keeping players to grow with the program and we'll hopefully see that.

I am little surprised that we didn’t offer the number one player in the class yet. I think from the PR perspective it would have been important but maybe Coach Pope will do that when AJ visits Kentucky in the fall.

Do we know who got offered by Coach Pope so far from 2025 class?

Wilson said lately he has been hearing the most from Georgia Tech, Duke, Auburn, Arkansas and Tennessee. But he “would like to hear from” Kentucky as well.
“It’s an SEC school,” Wilson said. “It’s a very good conference. I feel likes it’s somewhere I can play and have games close to home. So I really like it.”

I think this is free.
KSR had boots on the ground in Indianapolis following around Pope and Hart throughout the morning with a few other eyes and ears in Wichita and Bryan keeping an eye on the other staffers. Who was Kentucky watching to open the live period? Take a look at the running list below.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT