ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over; 2023, 2024, 2025 targets recruiting followup

6-8 Ament.

KENTUCKY: “They recruited me a little bit when they were at BYU. Now they’re at Kentucky they are trying to get to know me and they are trying to get on as many calls with me as possible. We are in the process of building that relationship. I’m not going to lie, I haven’t watched too much BYU. But they like my versatility, that I can shoot and pass, and my length. I know I can adapt to almost any system and fit in perfectly.”

Last edited:
ON THE COACHING CHANGE AT KENTUCKY:

“I was pretty surprised by it, but they ended up getting a great coach. He has great experience and I trust Kentucky. I trust them to do what’s right for their culture and their coaching situation.

Reactions: University-6
Trazarien White told On3’s Joe Tipton he was planning to enter the transfer portal on Thursday morning. He’s already moving quickly towards a commitment.

“I’ll be setting up visits within the next few days,” White said. “My timeline is probably 10 days in the portal. That’s all I got.”

White told KSR+ he’s interested in taking visits to Texas Tech, Mississippi State, Baylor, and Arkansas. He hasn’t talked to Kentucky about a visit yet.

“Those are my four right now, but it could change,” he said. “Those are just off of who I’ve talked to and what they’ve said.”

They got down big, quickly but found a way to climb back and get a three-point win.

Dybantsa finished with 21-points, three rebounds and one assist.

His teammate, Tyran Stokes, struggled for much of the game but settled in during the second half and gave his team a significant boost with his rebounding, physicality, defense and scoring. He ended up with 11 points, nine rebounds and five assists.

Jasper Johnson being Thad's featured player, the five-star guard put up a strong fight against the No. 1 player in 2025 and the No. 2 player in 2026.

Johnson didn't shy away from the matchup but attacked it head on, being very aggressive as a scorer.

He showed his ability to make shots both off the catch and dribble, finishing above the rim in transition but despite his 21 points, they came up just short.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT