ADVERTISEMENT

NICK RICHARDS - PrimeTime Shootout 2015

UKPhilly

Junior
Jan 19, 2005
NICK RICHARDS- Patrick School (Elizabeth, NJ); 2017 C; 6'-10"; 220; 4-Star; 247Sports rank 26; Not listing any favorites, offers from Pitt & Creighton - 2/7/2015 beat previously undefeated Ewing H.S. (Ewing, NJ) 73-69 in the PrimeTime Shootout - I had never heard of Nick, but he immediately stood out to me as a UK type center. He transferred to the Patrick School (formerly St. Patrick's - Dakari's & MKG's high school) from St. Mary's College Prep (Manhasset, NY). See the link to see how St. Patrick's became Patrick School. They still wear St. Patrick's on the front of their jersey. Haven't found the official stats, but do know he got 12 points and remember 3 blocks. His coach substitutes a lot with his deep bench, so Nick sat out long stretches, out more than the game dictated, in my opinion. Only a soph, he seemed to tire easily, although I didn't notice any loafing while on the court. Will only get better as he gets stronger and matures. Sprints the court and has a good sense of the game. Rebounded in traffic and was always looking for the outlet pass. Goes to the hoop with authority. Something that impressed me for a soph on a good team, he talks on defense! Keep an eye on this kid.

Patrick School

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT