ADVERTISEMENT

Nice to see this board becoming more active

screwduke

Junior
Mar 23, 2015
We are starting to exit the dead period of football! Can't wait for the new season! GBB!!!!!

I'm all in....time for many fans to have a change of how we think...this staff is working their a$$ off.

We will see some payoff this season.

Six Weeks!!!!

Can't wait for September 5th in a newly updated (almost finished lol) Commonwealth. It's going to be a fun year I do believe!

Hell yeah, I can hardly contain myself! Gonna be a special year this year I believe. The home schedule is ridiculous, I hope the Cats can protect their house! I hope we get that 6th win at home this year, would be special!

Hopefully in the future these boards will stay busy even in the off season like at other football schools.

I'm not sure how much you've ventured to other boards but ours is actually quite active year around even compared to a lot of the big time football schools. The BBN has a very active internet presence on Twitter and on the message boards. I've been to a lot of boards where I expected there to be a lot of action and came back here because they were more dead than ours

Reactions: woodson991
Hopefully in the future these boards will stay busy even in the off season like at other football schools.

i dont check out other boards like i used to. with that said, this board is pretty active considering the history of the program. the lair would rival any site if stoops gets this thing rollin'. outsiders(bowl sponsors do) have no idea of the passion for kentucky football that exists. if this program starts winning, and winning big, our fanbase would be as nutty as any in the sec. im ready to get this badboy started.

There is really not a hell of a lot to talk about at certain times in the off-season. As others have said, this board is actually fairly strong compared to others. This board is pretty hopping from August-national signing day so should be really fun in the 5-6 months coming up.

Boards like Rupp's Rafters are the real rarity. The fact that that place stays ticking so much most of the year amazes me...cause there is not a hell of a lot to talk about at certain times in the off-season in b-ball as well obviously.

Sunday Mashups are coming again soon, brothers and sisters. It'll heat up like August when I am able to research and write out opinions and news again. Be looking for those to come back very- very soon.

Go Big Blue!

Take a lot of winning games to be like others schools.

Give these fans an 8 or 9-win season and you won't find a more passionate football fanbase in the entire nation..Kentuckians are as passionate (or more) about football than they are basketball..we just have a winner to talk about in basketball..the few times we've had an upper-level football team, the support has been comparable to any high-profile football program in the nation..it's actually nothing short of amazing that our football fanbase is as strong as it is considering the almost constant disappointment and heartache they have to go through each season..there aren't many places that would keep coming back after that..it speaks volumes about our fanbase that we've been in the top-30 in national attendance 15 times in the last 17 years and have been in the top-25 nine times..at what other school with our history (or lack thereof) would that happen? I think it speaks volumes about just how much Kentuckians are crazy about football

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT