ADVERTISEMENT

New Shots of the Stadium 6/24

Jun 25, 2015
LoueeVille
I had a chance to briefly attend a tour of the stadium on Wednesday since I will be helping install graphics on the walls and other parts - Unfortunately we had to leave early. All I was able to shoot was the exterior, field and recruiting room but will get more at the end of next month when we start to work......... Enjoy.

IMG_2423.jpg

The concourse is quite a bit wider than it used to be

IMG_2424.jpg

The field looks great although they are still raking the pellets into the turf

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

The South Side

IMG_2430.jpg

The Blue Lot

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

South East Corner

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

The New Team Entrance

IMG_2441.jpg

You can see how the rubber pellets are not settled in

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Recruiting Room

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

Last edited:
There is certainly some first class work going on at the stadium. It will definitely be one of the best facilities in the SEC once completed.

Commonwealth is looking awesome! Love the look of the new turf and really like the new blue chair backs. So much more color than before. Would have liked us to keep the same capacity but I'll trade 5,000 people for how much better the stadium is going to be.

I had a chance to briefly attend a tour of the stadium on Wednesday since I will be helping install graphics on the walls and other parts - Unfortunately we had to leave early. All I was able to shoot was the exterior, field and recruiting room but will get more at the end of next month when we start to work......... Enjoy.

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

The South Side

IMG_2430.jpg

The Blue Lot

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

South East Corner

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

The New Team Entrance

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Recruiting Room

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

Thanks for the pics..that's a good looking field..haven't been so ready for football in years

Recruiting room looks bad ace! Love the location of it.

Everything looks great, especially the exterior. Huge improvement.

I had a chance to briefly attend a tour of the stadium on Wednesday since I will be helping install graphics on the walls and other parts -
Thank you so much for shairing the pics. So if you are going to be doing some of the work on the stadium improvements, have you been told anything about the timeline, is everything on schedule for you to do your part? Or any delays?

Thank you so much for shairing the pics. So if you are going to be doing some of the work on the stadium improvements, have you been told anything about the timeline, is everything on schedule for you to do your part? Or any delays?

We are trying to get in a week before they need us so the surfaces can be prepped correctly and we will/should be done by the middle of August. The crews are working 24/7 right now and they said it will be done for game day although it may not look like it at this point.

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

The South Side

IMG_2430.jpg

The Blue Lot

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

South East Corner

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

The New Team Entrance

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Recruiting Room

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg
Nice pics uncl blue, thanks for the update

Thanks for sharing. Appreciate it. Glad to hear they think they'll be ready for 9/5. So ready for some UK football!!!

Are the luxury boxes still going to look like those aluminum mobile homes? We have the ugliest boxes I have ever seen. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Did you see aTm?!?!?

That joint is rifrickindiculous.
If only UK would have borrowed another $300 million.... IMO, a complete waste of money on A&M's part, but they have the oil money backing them up.

Are the luxury boxes still going to look like those aluminum mobile homes? We have the ugliest boxes I have ever seen. Thanks for posting the pictures.
Agree Stadium is gorgeous except for double wides in corners & 19" TVs in end zones. Way behind times with video screens. Maybe we can buy Auburn's old ones

Reactions: Bigbluediddy63
know limestone around the inner wall would be expensive...but relative to what is being spent, how much more could it be? .5%?
Would look different, but looks like UK will continue to go with the graphic art around the field area.

Reactions: LordEgg
It does, I think those seats are pretty high $$$ as well. I guess we should refer to them as "bleacher" backs instead of chair backs. The backs are placed on bleachers not Individual chairs.
I mentioned this in another thread, while they look nice in the picture, they will be cramped to sit in. They put the same backs on bleachers in Old Cardinal Stadium and you had to sit at an angle because your knees hit the back of the chair back rail in front of you.

"The 19" TV's in the endzone" The ones we currently have are pretty large. Any larger might be overkill. Unless you meant the ones actually in the suites, rolaid.

Thanks for the pics!

The place looks nice, but they do seem to have a lot of work left to get done before the season starts.

ADVERTISEMENT