ADVERTISEMENT

New movie "Mother's Day"

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
Slated to star Julia Roberts, Jennifer Anniston and Kate Hudson. Currently, I'd say 3-2-1 as far as doability. In their prime, might still say 3-2-1 but JA would be oh-so-close and I wouldn't argue too much if others thought JA was better looking in her prime. Something about KH, though, especially now that she's bought some boobs. IMO, KH has a prettier face and pretty much the perfect rear end, which are critical areas for my taste.

Whoever thought of Julia Roberts as "Pretty Woman" - wow! NEVER thought she was anything special - looking or talented.

Julia Roberts is already working on pre-production

halloween-joker-mask.jpeg

Reactions: KingOfBBN
^Agree re: Jolie - highly overrated. However, something's gotta be wrong with JA as she's been wanting to get married for about 100 years and no one will marry her, including her fiancee. With a package that looks like that and makes the dough she makes and STILL can't get anyone to marry her - gotta be batsh#t crazy and/or a raging ego maniacal bitch. She sure is purty, though....

Agree completely. I always thought Jolie was a nice body on an ugly face.
I think JA has actually improved over time (or at least not declined).

Plus Jennifer Aniston wasn't effed up enough to wear a vile of blood around her neck of French her brother.

Seen "We're the Millers" and she does look very good. Also, 'Just Go with It'. Again, wouldn't argue at all with JA #1. Just have always had a major crush on Kate. You pick first and I'll still be a very happy guy.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
The physical appeal of Julia Roberts is one of the great mysteries of the last half of the 20th century......

Definitely would take Kate. JA has just never done it for me for whatever reason, but she definitely does it for me a lot more than Julia Roberts, who I've never found that appealing.

JA is by far the hottest but she's way up there on the potential "Glenn Close stabbing you in the kitchen with a butcher knife because you didn't return one of her fifty calls to you" scale.

Reactions: Mashburned
Unfortunately, Kate has been infected with incurable hippie STDs and genital warts by her Ex. A full body condom would be necessary for sex. Still would put her ahead of J.R.
hudson_robinson3_320.jpg

Julia Roberts has been hot in exactly one movie, Pretty Woman, and she has been riding that for the past 25 years or whatever. Just like me, I'm sure all of you were intrigued by the chick who was not afraid to play a prostitute and suck on Richard Gere's woodchip-scented junk. She had a nice body, pretty face, nice hair and was a breath of fresh air.

But then.

The scene came where Gere gives her the jewelry and she opens that whale sized mouth of hers in a smile/scream and all of our collective junk shrunk, just a little bit.

We should have known.

We should have done something. Anything.

Now we're stuck with it, and one day it will consume us all.

And we have no one to blame but ourselves ................

That's mean as hell but hilarious.^

I've alwyas hated Julia Roberts. She's never been attractive and she plays the same effing character in every movie. She is Julia Roberts, mannerisms, accent and all in every single movie. It never changes.

ADVERTISEMENT