ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA one year probation for Oklahoma State-----not even a slap on the srist to some.

jauk11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2006
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...dium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

But I thought the real story was the "Orange Pride", who knew they all transferred there after they were banned at TU, I didn't. Perhaps the reason the NCAA was so lenient is because they came clean and admitted there were multiple cases of sex between them and the prospective recruits, whereas TU is still in denial.

What next for the poor girls, giving their all for their team? When does their eligibility run out, is it limited like the players? Is the 22 year old head recruiter in Knoxville still with the team?

It sounds to me like the next step since they have to transfer again has to be where else but Transfer U, but they would have to change their name or their reputation would precede them, perhaps the Cardinal Sins would fit.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...dium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

But I thought the real story was the "Orange Pride", who knew they all transferred there after they were banned at TU, I didn't. Perhaps the reason the NCAA was so lenient is because they came clean and admitted there were multiple cases of sex between them and the prospective recruits, whereas TU is still in denial.

What next for the poor girls, giving their all for their team? When does their eligibility run out, is it limited like the players? Is the 22 year old head recruiter in Knoxville still with the team?

It sounds to me like the next step since they have to transfer again has to be where else but Transfer U, but they would have to change their name or their reputation would precede them, perhaps the Cardinal Sins would fit.

Maybe you missed it...yesterday, 4/24, ANOTHER UT player, the FOURTH since the season ended, was being investigated for rape. FOUR current or former players in THREE separate rape incidents. This came a couple of days after ANOTHER player was charged with felony theft. Their campus is a battle ground but hey, the won a bowl and the talk in Knoxville is a return to the Glory Days. Looks like they're already there.

ADVERTISEMENT