ADVERTISEMENT

NBA wondering if the twins can play/live without.....

It's basketball. And they played without each other in game situations at times this year quite a bit each game.

I think they end up on the same squad eventually, whether it be in the NBA, NBADL, or overseas.

I think they end up on the same squad eventually, whether it be in the NBA, NBADL, or overseas.

My thought exactly,the best thing that could happen at least one not to get drafted.

Andrew will be in the league for a few years and Aaron will have to work his way up.

Predict Aaron overseas as early as this year.

valid concern. Theyve always been together, like most all twins. Separation will be tough. As another poster stated, theyll be together in 5 years or less.

I think that they both will benefit from the split...

I think that it's almost a distraction to the both of them being on the same team.

Just my opinion...

As an identical twin, I can tell you separation will be tough for them. I lived with my twin for 11 years before he passed away. That was 66 years ago and I still get depressed on the anniversary of his death.

Don't think they are going to be impact players where an NBA team sees the benefit of having them both. If they go overseas I could see the same team, but not in the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT