ADVERTISEMENT

NBA officials fixing games?

kyisinmyblood

Blue Chip Prospect
Mar 30, 2011
Denver
Below is a tweet from a major gambler.
It is a letter from the law firm who represents the NBA officials in CBAs. In these letters the law firm is responding to the accuser. Referees are accused of providing "game notes" to Floyd Mayweather and the guy making these tweets. Now idk if this is credible, fabricated, true or untrue, but I thought I would share to generate some discussion.

The accuser is an unknown gambler on Twitter with over 120k followers. He gained his follower base by tweeting his plays, breaking FA signings, coaching firing / hiring, trades and all of these in multiple sports. Most of the time a step ahead of the national media In these regards

Now here is another tweet with a picture of another letter from 2012.

I want to reiterate I am not claiming these as fact. Just passing info along.
IMHO it isn't out of the realm of possibility that this guys accusations are true.

Last edited:
1. Some refs cheat.
2. The first document appears fraudulent. Very poor grammatically.

Reactions: TommyDevito
Idk if you guys can read these letters from the law firm with the embedded tweet.
If you can't, any help telling me how to post the image would be appreciated.

He is off the wall and has a screw loose, but he has connects somewhere. he is right too often when it comes to sports news.
How do you gain close to 130k followers being a no name and tweeting Jibberish?

Just for instance. Two tweets from the Past couple days. Again, not saying it's accurate only time will tell, but here it is.

He is off the wall and has a screw loose, but he has connects somewhere. he is right too often when it comes to sports news.
How do you gain close to 130k followers being a no name and tweeting Jibberish?
Well he has over 40k in fake followers and and ton of inactive/not sure followers

That very well may be the case

Back to the topic: A little research would show that the firm who sent the letter to him is legit and does represent NBA officials in the CBA

ADVERTISEMENT