ADVERTISEMENT

NBA GM Scratch Draft Round 11 BigC4517 expired, Catsfan3523 OTC

I'll go ahead and round out my team with a guy most people love to bash, but who is consistently the best rim protector in basketball. He allowed opponents to shoot just 42-percent at the rim, offensively had a 50-percent true shooting percentage, and per 36 averaged 15/10/2.3 blocks.

I don't need him to be a star the way the Pacers do. I don't need to rely on him to score. I don't need him to be our best big man pick and roll defender. He just needs to do what he does best, and he does that as well as anyone in the league.

Give me the 7'2 280 pound behemoth just in case I need him alongside Davis and company. I'll take Roy Hibbert.

I'll go ahead and round out my team with a guy most people love to bash, but who is consistently the best rim protector in basketball. He allowed opponents to shoot just 42-percent at the rim, offensively had a 50-percent true shooting percentage, and per 36 averaged 15/10/2.3 blocks.

I don't need him to be a star the way the Pacers do. I don't need to rely on him to score. I don't need him to be our best big man pick and roll defender. He just needs to do what he does best, and he does that as well as anyone in the league.

Give me the 7'2 280 pound behemoth just in case I need him alongside Davis and company. I'll take Roy Hibbert.

I was looking at him too, Gonzo...darn you!

@bigc45157 is OTC...

Reactions: GonzoCat90
This may have been covered already, but does he get 16 hours since he has 2 back-to-back picks?
No. That happened with hotelblue last go around. He gets 8 hours and then is just skipped. Since this is the last round I don't think it makes as much of a difference.

I'll take another guy perfect for this role, and another of the league's elite defenders. He's another instigator, one of the toughest, most athletic guys in the league, who can play alongside a scoring guard, can run the show on offense, and who made 1.6 and 2.1 threes per game the last two seasons.

He's averaged double figures in scoring the last two seasons, 1.5 steals a game, and just 1.3 turnovers in one of the highest tempo offenses in the league. He also pulled in 4.2 boards a game as a PG, mostly because of his length and athleticism.

Give me Patrick Beverley.

I'll take another guy perfect for this role, and another of the league's elite defenders. He's another instigator, one of the toughest, most athletic guys in the league, who can play alongside a scoring guard, can run the show on offense, and who made 1.6 and 2.1 threes per game the last two seasons.

He's averaged double figures in scoring the last two seasons, 1.5 steals a game, and just 1.3 turnovers in one of the highest tempo offenses in the league. He also pulled in 4.2 boards a game as a PG, mostly because of his length and athleticism.

Nice pick defensively...not going to give you much on the offensive end, but an in-your-face defender when he's healthy.

Watch out for your kneecaps everyone.

he was on my list for this round. so good pick lol.

I need a back-up center that can provide the same defensive intensity as Cousins, if not moreso. He could even play at C and let Cousins play the F where he's more comfortable. This guy CAN be a transcendent defender, able to defend all 5 spots on the floor when he's engaged. He's also able to seemingly pull the ball off the top of the backboard on alley-oops, so he'll be great rolling off the pick. If he gets switched on the defensive side at the top of the pick, he shouldn't have a problem holding his own as we've all seen up close & personal. Boom or bust type guy whose offense is continuing to develop...can't wait to see how he does at the next level. I'm predicting the boom.

Give me Willie Trill Cauley-Stein.

I need a back-up center that can provide the same defensive intensity as Cousins, if not moreso. He could even play at C and let Cousins play the F where he's more comfortable. This guy CAN be a transcendent defender, able to defend all 5 spots on the floor when he's engaged. He's also able to seemingly pull the ball off the top of the backboard on alley-oops, so he'll be great rolling off the pick. If he gets switched on the defensive side at the top of the pick, he shouldn't have a problem holding his own as we've all seen up close & personal. Boom or bust type guy whose offense is continuing to develop...can't wait to see how he does at the next level. I'm predicting the boom.

Give me Willie Trill Cauley-Stein.
Already been picked. HotelBlue got him last round

In that case, give me one of the most promising young centers who is poised for a breakout year in Minnesota. One of the higher PERs among centers, a guy who can do a little bit of everything and is a defensive stopper. As much as it pains me...

Gorgui Dieng

I think the clock is fine as is, 3 hours seems too short in the middle of the day. Folks work, have family things, etc. We've come this far with 8, and we'll finish it out strong over the last round and a half. Tagging people who are OTC helps a ton, so good work with that.

ADVERTISEMENT