ADVERTISEMENT

NBA GM Scratch Draft Round 11 BigC4517 expired, Catsfan3523 OTC

i need another g/sf. i was waiting for winslow to complete my future starting 5. i have been working through the nights and was paying close attention to the board and waiting, i just finally crashed today. so i lost my chance at talented youth. so give me an old man who can play right now. trevor ariza.

Wish we had done this with a salary cap using real salaries. Would have been interesting.

had like 8 possibilities for the next pick, and it will hurt to not get one, but i need a young g/sf. give me evan turner.

The only thing I really need at this point is some muscle off the bench at the 4 spot.

Doesn't hurt that this guy can put the ball in the hoop.

Give me Taj Gibson.

The only thing I really need at this point is some muscle off the bench at the 4 spot.

Doesn't hurt that this guy can put the ball in the hoop.

Give me Taj Gibson.
I really wanted him on my team. His stats don't jump out at you, but you watch a Bulls game and he's making plays all over the court. Good pick.

Reactions: Aike
I really wanted him on my team. His stats don't jump out at you, but you watch a Bulls game and he's making plays all over the court. Good pick.

I really like him as a player, but also for the fact that he is used to coming off the bench.

Devin booker
High risk, high reward. If he plays like he did December-January he's the next Klay Thompson. If he plays like he did the rest of the year, he might not even be the next Doron Lamb.

I thought about him long and hard when I picked Meeks. Booker's ceiling is certainly higher, but I wanted a proven bench scorer.

Last edited:
I'm going for instant offense off the bench here...a guy who can still fill it up, and the only SG left w/ a top-10 PER this past season for the amount of games he played.

Give me Kevin Martin.

Somebody will need to tell me if this guy is off the table. I've gone back through and amazingly he looks to still be available. I could do a lot worse for a backup center than to grab the #11 rebounder in the league. He's only 28 years old and he's been a consistent leader in rebounding over the past 3 years. His scoring isn't great, but I'm not going to need him to score much with the lineup I have.

My 10th pick goes to Omer Asik.

We'll have to work on his freethrows......

Asik-Airball.gif

I need some beef in my front court to bang around alongside my international bigs. The perfect guy for that at this stage is Jared Sullinger.

Sullinger is only 23 and fits in with my youth movement.

Looking like I'll be OTC while I'm gone again, but I'll be back tonight around 11.

well, similar to Jrue another guy I can't believe I can grab here. One of the best guard/wing defenders in the league good 3pt shooter, rebounder(for his position) and one of the smartest players in the league according to his coach(Brad Stevens) I'll take Avery Bradley.

Guards: Steph Curry/Derrick Rose/Jrue Holiday/Avery Bradley
Wings: Kevin Love/Trevor Ariza/Paul Pierce
Bigs: Al Horford/Hassan Whiteside/Tim Duncan

Not going to lie, feel pretty awesome about my team I have the guys to win now, and win 5 years from now and beyond. Every position has elite superstars. I could match any line up someone put out there and could also go run out line ups that would give everyone fits, big, small, fast, shooters, inside. Phil Jackson is blowing me up to come out of the front office and get back on the court.

Guards: Steph Curry/Derrick Rose/Jrue Holiday/Avery Bradley
Wings: Kevin Love/Trevor Ariza/Paul Pierce
Bigs: Al Horford/Hassan Whiteside/Tim Duncan

Not going to lie, feel pretty awesome about my team I have the guys to win now, and win 5 years from now and beyond. Every position has elite superstars. I could match any line up someone put out there and could also go run out line ups that would give everyone fits, big, small, fast, shooters, inside. Phil Jackson is blowing me up to come out of the front office and get back on the court.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Lots of extreme age, injuries, and at least one head case on that roster.

Curry is great, obviously, and a few other solid guys.

ADVERTISEMENT