ADVERTISEMENT

NBA GM Draft Round 2: GonzoCat90 v BigC4517

Which franchise would you prefer for both immediate and long term success?

• Total voters

GonzoCat90

All-American
Mar 30, 2009
Please vote for the roster you feel is best arranged as a franchise, with regard to winning now and also being strong in the future.

GonzoCat90
PG- Damian Lillard (24), Ty Lawson (28), Patrick Beverley (26)
SG- DeMar DeRozan (25), Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (21), JR Smith (29)
SF- Draymond Green (25), Robert Covington (25)
PF Anthony Davis (22), Derrick Favors (23)
C- Joakim Noah (29), Roy Hibbert (28)

BigC4517
PG: Kyle Lowry, Ricky Rubio
SG- Monta Ellis, Tony Wroten
SF-LeBron James, Stanley Johnson
PF-Pau Gasol, Tobias Harris
C-Brook Lopez, Enes Kanter, Jordan Hill

Wow we get to test everyone's Lebron reflex early. I have a hard time voting for any team not containing the "Greatest Player in the World"

02jCLG.gif

But my goodness Gonzo has built a great team with 2 scoring dynamos in Davis and Lillard. So it's a tough call... I may wait for a while to digest this one before voting.

I went with gonzo. I think both teams are really strong but gonzo has 2 superstars in Davis and Lillard for a long time.

To be honest I thought the voting would be closer than it really is. I had a tough time deciding on this one. Plus Gonzo has a team all younger than 30 years old.

Last edited:
one of you will likely win imo. bigc has lebron and a nice young front court for now and in waiting with kanter,harris, hill. however there are some question marks on his perimeter moving forward. rubio back from injury and ellis' age.

picks like favors saved gonzo this round. insert a vet here and i probably choose bigc. i picked also for the stronger perimeter going forward. lebron probably gets a title or two with that team frankly, but i see davis getting a couple after a few years with that kind of help. and then maybe again later.

ADVERTISEMENT