ADVERTISEMENT

My Impression of The Radar

dlhill00

All-SEC
Apr 26, 2007
Tumbleweed.gif

RE: 20 Kentucky fans online, including 18 guests

a question for the above - if you are not posting, what are you reading?---every post on this forum is "months" old.

This board is no longer needed since the posts regarding recruiting are started on Rafters.

I like Radar because there aren't a lot of posters who are totally clueless and just want to start a thread - any kind of thread! There are several posters on here that have REAL information. Keep Radar and let those looking through blue lenses stay on Rafters.

It's like Field of Dreams. Put it here, and they will come. If the mods forced all recruiting stuff here, it would be much more populated.

Going back and forth is annoying , plus rafters would slow down and the traffic is what makes it great .

Your impression is correct. As of right now, the fifteenth thread from the top on the first page is about making an offer to Vargas a couple of years back.

Recruiting has just lost its controversial nature--it just doesn't generate arguments any more.

LOL, nice pic. Looks like Arizona to me?

5-10 years ago recruiting info was harder to get. People bought premium subscriptions. Now I can go right here on the Rivals page, and see the recruits ranked, who's signed, who hasn't, who they are considering, etc. Combine that with the fact that anything big which occurs will show up on Rafters and there's just not much discussion here.

Calipari killed this board.
UK will sign some of the very best players every year.
Not much to worry about anymore, unlike during the last two coaches.

All you need now is a list of the top 25 and UK will get 3 or more of those. Also one of the top 3 pgs is an almost sure thing,
(since UK has Harrow sitting out they didn't go hard after one this yr)
This post was edited on 11/18 8:23 PM by akers65

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT