ADVERTISEMENT

Murray

I'm surprised to have seen no comparisons to D'Angelo Russell. Great shooter, great passer, great size for a guy who could play PG in the NBA, great creator off the dribble.

I'm going to throw out my own "terrible" comparison. Deron Williams. Tall Scoring PG type. Murray could be a 25ppg scorer in the NBA like Williams once was and has the vision and passing ability to dish out 8 assts. There's a reason Steve Nash said he could play right now in the NBA. If Murray is as good as we think he'll be, it really is going to be crazy.

Reactions: brianpoe
I was really wanting to add Murray..I'm just not sold on Briscoe...I think he will need to drop some weight,,improve his shot selection ,,needs to be more of a team player..he likes to go 1v1 a little too much...I see K Bogans when i watch him...(better handles)..I hope im wrong and he's great...

I was really wanting to add Murray..I'm just not sold on Briscoe...I think he will need to drop some weight,,improve his shot selection ,,needs to be more of a team player..he likes to go 1v1 a little too much...I see K Bogans when i watch him...(better handles)..I hope im wrong and he's great...

I believe it was stated he already lost some weight this summer.

He does go 1 v 1 a lot but i think that is because he can take his man. He does pass off the drive very well and gets to the line, so that can be a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT