ADVERTISEMENT

Murray not playing in Lexington this weekend

More bad news considering he just had in-homes. Suspect a commitment to Oregon soon. I would assume the pending Ennis visit was a factor.

Something fishy. There is one Twitter account which has been around and includes him saying he got an offer from Duke on April 15, and this one mentioned by the OP, but it was just started and has 2 tweets.

Well, I wish he would explain why. If it's not related to his school choice I would feel a lot better. Not happy about this.

Something fishy. There is one Twitter account which has been around and includes him saying he got an offer from Duke on April 15, and this one mentioned by the OP, but it was just started and has 2 tweets.
The first one was a fake. He just joined twitter.

What is Murray's connection with Dylan Ennis and I gather he visited him recently to woo him to Oregon. Has Ennis committed there yet? Sounds like Cal is doing his thing and then teams are swooping in afterwards to undo any damage. I'm getting disgusted with this recruiting class.

What is Murray's connection with Dylan Ennis and I gather he visited him recently to woo him to Oregon. Has Ennis committed there yet? Sounds like Cal is doing his thing and then teams are swooping in afterwards to undo any damage. I'm getting disgusted with this recruiting class.

I'm just worn out with this class also, I'm stepping away from IPad feeling frustrated.

Reactions: bigc45157
Maybe this is a good thing? I remember playing AAU and if you were going to be a freshman in college you were ineligible to play. You could play but all games would be forfeited. I think this is a good sign he's reclassifying

I don't think it's that sad. If he plans to reclassify maybe he's staying home to work on his progress with that. Murray has already proven himself, no need to play in this tournament.

Maybe this is a good thing? I remember playing AAU and if you were going to be a freshman in college you were ineligible to play. You could play but all games would be forfeited. I think this is a good sign he's reclassifying

Wouldn't that exclude all HS seniors? Not understanding, but I hope your right.

Yes. If you're a senior in your spring semester of high school you cannot play since AAU is meant for "high schoolers." We played a team who had a senior and they forfeited the games after they were played. So he didn't play Sunday when the tourney started. If he's reclassifying I assume he has a lot to do before then and this may be the first step

I think you are reaching on this.

Well apparently it's not an eligibility issue. According to this father, he is staying home for "some much needed rest/space to make a decision."

I'm staying positive I suppose but I'm not saying he's going to UK just saying he might be covering all bases. I personally think it's a positive think it's a good thing for either school for 2015

Ok, so his dad cleared that up. At least three possible situations. He's leaning UK but didn't want his focus drawn away from the games by being in Lexington. Or he's leaning elsewhere and didn't want to be swayed by being in Lexington. Or he is not leaning towards anyone and just wants to think and talk it over with family.

Reactions: sabian_uk24
Ok, so his dad cleared that up. At least three possible situations. He's leaning UK but didn't want his focus drawn away from the games by being in Lexington. Or he's leaning elsewhere and didn't want to be swayed by being in Lexington. Or he is not leaning towards anyone and just wants to think and talk it over with family.
I'm gonna go with the latter.

He hasn't even reclassified or stated for sure that he will, but we now have him not coming to UK, this year and losing him to Oregon.

Reactions: stankum
WCC said it best calm the f down some of yall. If the kid is coming to UK like most think this means nothing . If he never was then he never was . IMO he wants 2 days to really think about what he wants and i see that as nothing but good for us but again who knows.

You guys and your rational thinking. ;)

Seriously though, I need you guys to keep me in check when these things happen. Trying to start to think more positively but old habits die hard.

ADVERTISEMENT