ADVERTISEMENT

Murray is visiting Oregon

You just need to take me out and let me catch a 10 lb small-mouth bass and not worry so much about me and Jamal.. I already got bored caching the 5 and 6 ponders here on Laurel River Lake.

WELL THAT'S IT!! IT'S OVER. HES A DUCK FOR SURE! WE LOST HIM AND SKAL WILL BE INELIGIBLE AND POY WONT BE HEALTHY AND ULIS WILL TEAR AN ACL AND BRISCOE IS THE SECOND COMING OF ARCHIE GOODWIN!!! FLUSH THIS SEASON DOWN THE TOILET AND CRAP ON IT AS IT SPINS DOWN!!!

This is in jest by the way

kevin-hart-noooo-o.gif

This is not surprising. Dad said they would take more visits and it could take two months to reach a decision. At least KU is out of scholarships. (wink)

Reactions: Brando Mac
Not the end of the world. A visit to Oregon was expected.

I'm gonna keep the faith until newer info comes out. I still like the Cats' chances.

I am Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. No need to lie.. Get up with me next spring and we will see what we can put in the boat.. I catch more big small mouth trolling for walleye than most people do in a life time..

I know you're full of it now. You ain't catching 5 and 6 lb. smallmouth until you're bored. The lie detector determined................that is a LIE.

Watch me take over a thread... :) I prefer ocean fishing. I caught all the decent fish in the lakes already. I prefer going after; oyster, clams, crab (blue crab), shrimp, grouper...but I do like black sea BASS a lot.- Still the best fish I ever ate was Walleye and Pike.

Reactions: jameslee32
Murray is totally going to UK. I am not an insider or anything, but I cannot imagine you guys don't land him.

He always said he was taking other visits which is good for us IMO as Oregon , UConn ect don't have the facilities we have . Thats what matters to Murray.

Uh...as nice as Joe Craft and the new lodge are they are nothing compared to what Oregon has. The Oregon campus and sports facilities are ridiculous.

Reactions: parke241
Mr. Knight has provided the Ducks with nice facilities. Nike money is a powerful thing.

The way I feel is if you are going to decline an offer to go to UK at least do it because you would rather go to a program on a similar level (e.g. DUKE, etc.). This thing of going to Cal, Oregon, and others on that tier just seems odd. Whatever will be, will be.

Reactions: Brando Mac
ADVERTISEMENT