ADVERTISEMENT

Mulder's Athleticism

BlueRunner11

All-American
Mar 26, 2011
KY, currently in CA
For those of you who aren't very enthused about picking up a lowly juco, maybe these clips I came across will help cheer you up. Outside game isn't his only strength. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Impressive clips! I'm really excited to get this guy! I think he will be a nice player for us!

That's impressive. Unfortunately some would rather complain about the 5 star high school recruits we've missed on, somehow forgetting the two we have (who are ranked #1 at their position) to go with a solid 4 star player. Not to mention the three 5 star players already on the roster.

Wow. Any kid who can do that stuff AND shoot 46 percent from three point range is MIGHTY damn intriguing.

Reactions: bigc45157
Impressive! I didn't realize he could get up like that. He will be dangerous in transition with his ability to hit the 3 and getting up like that.

Considering the number of open threes that we take, it was encouraging to see him drill 6 in one game, a lot from very deep as well, and from virtually every spot on the perimeter. Not hard to see why he's a 46% shooter despite shooting a high volume of threes. He creates a shot very well also. Very athletic. There's nothing to not like about him!

Damn! We had nobody on last years team who could dunk like that (maybe Poythress but he got injured). I love players who have hops like that, dunks just get me so hyped, as well as the crowd.

Kid is going to shock some people and we get him for 2 years. That's not a typical juco or 5th year transfer. Easily could average 8-15 and have some really big games occassionallly as well.

He is 6-4. The goal is 10 feet. His head is very close to the rim height in those dunks. That about 44 inches. That is getting up there. Very impressive. I'm excited to add him to our roster.

Reactions: bigc45157
Seriously?

Well, we had a couple that could dunk like that (Cauley-Stein and Lee), but Lee would come closest in terms of flare and excitement. Cauley-Stein laid the hammer on people, didn't do any crazy kinds of dunks though.
It's exciting to see it from a guard though, that's refreshing.

Reactions: Supafuzz75
First, Willie had some of the nastiest dunks in school history.

Secondly, the more I dig into the type of player the kid ks, the more excited and intrigued I become.

If nothing else, we added a kid who's shown he can shoot the three and dunk amongst a crowded lane. Those are two really nice characteristics to have on our team!

It will be interesting to see how his game adjusts to being on a team where everyone is talented. The other teams won't be able to focus on him. He looks like he would be deadly in a DD spread offense. I see lots of Ulis to Mulder Sports Center moments coming. And then that beautiful shot. What's his range? "Is he in the gym". Sheesh, we need this kid.

Love kids who can drop the hammer amongst other bodies. Can shoot on top of that.

highlight reel waiting to happen. can't wait to see this kid shut the mouths of those who dont believe.

Have you posters ever seeb Floreal dunk? He can dunk the ship out of it. It is the darnedest thing you ever want to see. He does not get to play much.

I am super excited about Mulder. Only thing.....to have a great outside shot, crazy athleticism and good size, there must be some GLARING hole in his game that's keeping him off the NBA's radar. I still think he will be huge for this team if he can knock down the three consistently.

Have you posters ever seeb Floreal dunk? He can dunk the ship out of it. It is the darnedest thing you ever want to see. He does not get to play much.

And does Floreal shoot 46 percent from three point range in games? And did Floreal have a long list of scholarship offers from schools like Indiana, Kentucky, Wichita State, Mississippi State, Minnesota, Missouri, etc.?

If not then it's an invalid comparison. Floreal is basically a track athlete who decided to walk on in basketball and can pretty much ONLY dunk. Mulder is real basketball player with plenty evidence that he has other skills besides athleticism.

The "glaring hole" has been going under the radar at a JUCO instead of taking the IU offer out of HS.

I wasn't saying any of the comparisons that you mentioned. Just telling the posters that he could really dunk on a high level that's all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT