ADVERTISEMENT

Montel McBride, JyQuis Thomas and Sedrick King update (Plant City)

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
...Thomas is being recruited at both corner and safety. Rutgers has specifically mentioned corner, while Florida and Kentucky have mentioned safety. On Sunday, Thomas showed his ability to eat up real estate at safety covering hash mark to boundary, as well as excelling in press coverage when lined up at corner...continues

...Another Plant City High standout on hand Sunday for the "home game" was defensive end Sedrick King. The 6-foot-3.5, 209-pounder with long arms currently has eight verbal offers with more expected before the season.
"I have offers from Rutgers, UCF, Louisville, USF, FIU, Memphis, West Virginia and FAMU," King said. "Teams like Oklahoma, Miami and Kentucky are showing interest too."...continues

..."I have seven offers now. USF, UCF, FIU, Florida State, Kentucky, Ohio and now Louisville. I'm trying to keep being patient. I'm trying to not rush anything. I like the offers I'm getting. I like the attention. I love the opportunity to get to the next level, but I'm still not planning to commit early. I'm making sure I find that right fit for me," he said....continues

http://247sports.com/Article/Montel-McBride-Jaboree-Williams-VTO-129514

ADVERTISEMENT