ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Warren about to be on Larry Glover

The kid looks like he is going to be a powerhouse between the tackles stud.

I saw someone bring up a comparison to Rafael Little and I can see it..he doesn't blow you away with pure speed, but his power and vision are elite ..he really surprised me with his power for his size..he runs really strongly

Here is the podcast for Wednesday's Show. Shannon Dawson is at the 27:40 mark. Mike Warren is at the 1:30:41

Thanks Larry, I always listen to the podcast when I go for a run every night (about to listen to it now) best talk show in the state for UK football stuff...classy guy who treats his callers with respect (which is rare in that business) if anyone wants football insights you should give his show a listen, 6-8 every night on 590 AM WVLK with the podcast on his site

Last edited:
Thank you. We really try to put a lot of emphasis on football. Mac Jones is joining us on Friday. should be fun.

Thanks Larry, I always listen to the podcast when I go for a run every night..best talk show in the state for football talk..if anyone wants football insights you should give his show a listen, 6-8 every night on 590 with the podcast on his site

Reactions: jnewc2
ADVERTISEMENT