ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Says Bye, Bye to Adidas

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
CollegeBasketbllTalk‏@CBTonNBC 4h4 hours ago
Michigan basketball will change to Jordan Brand from adidas as school announces new Nike deal http://wp.me/p1aWjM-2e79

While Nike will outfit all 31 Michigan varsity sports with uniforms, footwear, apparel and equipment, the men’s and women’s basketball programs will wear Jordan Brand. This Michigan apparel agreement with Nike is intriguing because not only do we get to see Michigan return to Nike — the brand which helped catapult the Fab Five into huge money for the University of Michigan — but we’ll see if this changes anything in regards to recruiting for Michigan basketball.

Tom Jurich however is totally brilliant. He signed on to a sinking ship brand for LilBro. Truly brilliant Jurich he is....

Tennesee now michigan...Kansas fans gotta be pissed. They hate being an Adidas school.

^^^^ and so do many of the LilBro fans. There are quite a few sycophants who think Adidas is a fantastic brand and that Nike is what is wrong with college basketball. Maybe that is because L1C4 is just an excuse Jurich cooked up to cover for Pitino's inability to recruit and LilBro's inability to have credibility with either of the premium brands (Nike and UA) to be a flag ship. They have to rely on sloppy thirds.

They are stuck with Adidas and Adidas is stuck with them. Hell, Jurich would sign with Birkenstock if he'd get some money under the table and Flagship status.

I love it when you see the uninformed ask if we would like to ditch Nike and go Adidas. I mean, who the hell would ditch Nike Eilite to go with that gimmicky crap brand?

Love seeing the end of them in some arenas.

We (south carolina) will be making a decision next summer to either stay with Under Armour or switch to Nike. Right now it's looking like we'll be switching to Nike because coach Staley & coach Martin are Nike coaches. Coach Spurrier could throw a wrench into that though because he really likes Under Armour.

Candystripers from IU are going to be looking around as well per an article today. Hope Nike bars the stripes if they want to strike a deal. LOL

Hell, Jurich would sign with Birkenstock if he'd get some money under the table and Flagship status[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT