ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Beasley

ukfan03

Senior
Mar 31, 2007
He was one of the best freshman I've ever watched. Unbelievable talent at a young age. I thought he was going to rival Lebron for best player in the league one day. He constantly stayed in trouble with the law once he got to the league. Do you think it's to late for him? He spent a short time in China after the Suns waived him but is now back with the Heat. He's only around 26 so there's a chance he can get it together.

He was one of the best freshman I've ever watched. Unbelievable talent at a young age. I thought he was going to rival Lebron for best player in the league one day. He constantly stayed in trouble with the law once he got to the league. Do you think it's to late for him? He spent a short time in China after the Suns waived him but is now back with the Heat. He's only around 26 so there's a chance he can get it together.
Money is the greatest motivator.

Didn't Beasley have some anxiety issues or something? Seems like I read that he was seeing a team-appointed shrink at one point.

Best high school player I've ever seen. He was totally ridiculous.

Didn't Beasley have some anxiety issues or something? Seems like I read that he was seeing a team-appointed shrink at one point.

Didnt he average 30+ in college? Seemed like he had all kinds of issues after he got in the league.

Didnt he average 30+ in college? Seemed like he had all kinds of issues after he got in the league.

26 and 12.

When I saw him in HS he might as well have been playing against 8-year-olds. Just did everything he wanted to do every single time he got the ball.

You get that way when you realize you're blowing a golden opportunity being a knucklehead

He's shown flashes here and there of being able to be the player we thought he would be, but it ain't happening. Hard to see any team with the culture needed to make him flourish taking the risk of signing him.

I mean from what I remember he was pretty good his first 3 or 4 years in the league. Not so much the last couple years though, But yeah he's only 20something so I can definitely see him going back to his old self.

He was must see tv in college just after Kevin Durant was. I don't think he is focused enough but he also had that tweener label in the NBA and a lot of those guys have been bust. Not too late to be a productive player but definitely won't be what I thought he would be coming out of college

I mean from what I remember he was pretty good his first 3 or 4 years in the league. Not so much the last couple years though, But yeah he's only 20something so I can definitely see him going back to his old self.
Yes he put up some decent but empty numbers.

He's only 26?! Man, feel like it's been forever since he was at Kansas state. Yrs,I know he left early, but I'm still bad about correcting for ages because of that.

Anyway, no probably not. He will never turn it on. There's exceptions, but once a chucklehead always a chucklehead.

Puffing the magic dragon will make you need a shrink.....and distracts your motivation as well.
Scorer who doesnt do much else.

It's evident that he's never going to be a star in the league. The key for him is carving out a niche so he can find a universal role for him around the league (instant offense off the bench is the main one).

ADVERTISEMENT