ADVERTISEMENT

Media Guide!?!?

What's this.... a media guide!?!? Nice!

Media Guide

Good job to whoever got it done and released it! I feelike we haven't had this before.

Pretty sure they release one annually, but it's typically tucked away on the website and not often advertised. Can't get this one to download, but in the past they've often provided really good insight on roles that might be played by certain players with the outlooks.

Pretty sure they release one annually, but it's typically tucked away on the website and not often advertised. Can't get this one to download, but in the past they've often provided really good insight on roles that might be played by certain players with the outlooks.

One thing that I noticed from the guide is that Isaiah Byers made it in. Knew there was some question on his eligibility but appears that's been resolved. Had not heard that he was eligible.

These are great, but I really do miss the Outlook section of the player bios. Here is the 2020 Media Guide and in it you can see that each player has a write up on how they might fit and what their role might be for that season. For instance, here is what it said about Zack Lee:

OUTLOOK Freshman with a big arm who impressed the coaching staff in his first fall on campus…Considered to have one of the best arms on the staff while running his fastball up to the mid-90s…Hard slider and developing change-up…Inexperienced but loads of potential and electric natural stuff…Role to be determined but could be used as a starter or a multi- ple-inning guy out of the bullpen…Incredible high school stats.

Wish they would do this again.

One thing that I noticed from the guide is that Isaiah Byers made it in. Knew there was some question on his eligibility but appears that's been resolved. Had not heard that he was eligible.
Don't think his appeal being granted is officially official yet. I know they brought him to campus at semester break hoping it happens.

Reactions: parrott
These are great, but I really do miss the Outlook section of the player bios. Here is the 2020 Media Guide and in it you can see that each player has a write up on how they might fit and what their role might be for that season. For instance, here is what it said about Zack Lee:

OUTLOOK Freshman with a big arm who impressed the coaching staff in his first fall on campus…Considered to have one of the best arms on the staff while running his fastball up to the mid-90s…Hard slider and developing change-up…Inexperienced but loads of potential and electric natural stuff…Role to be determined but could be used as a starter or a multi- ple-inning guy out of the bullpen…Incredible high school stats.

Wish they would do this again.
Off topic but did you quit your premium membership?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT