ADVERTISEMENT

Maverick Rowan spurns UL over NC State

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
73os9v.jpg

Lol at UofLoL.

Reactions: UK till Death
today is the day the UL man crush on this kid officially ends and they now say he isnt L1C4, not a lousiville man, a headcase, and afraid of competition since they are SO loaded (just 1 top 50 player on their roster)

Thats beautiful :sunglasses:. Man if NC State nabs Smith and Adebayo like everyone thinks they will, they'll have a stellar class.

They are so funny. I stopped over there just now for the first time in a few years. Picked on this guy Cardiotonic for a bit, which was hilarious because he replied to everything I said even though I was clearly just being a petty "blue hole" as he called me. Moderator messages me with a stern admonishment that my time could soon be up if I didn't cool my jets. I guess I didn't see it in time and few posts later I was banned and all my post were deleted. Happened in a span of about 10 minutes.

Reactions: UK till Death
Think Rowan is reclassifying to 2015. Pack can use his shooting. My NC State buddies are still concerned about backcourt depth, though. Hopefully the Martin twins learned to handle the ball a bit this summer.

Just a couple weeks ago I saw a Louisville fan gloating about how much better Rowan was going to be than Murray. [laughing] Wonder how he feels now?

Reactions: BigKari
Just checked their hoard. That's pretty much what they're saying :joy:

Of course. They already have King who is better than John Wall and Anthony Davis combined. Why would they waste their time with this schmuck? Besides, I hear the kid had his hand out anyway.

UL could have used his offense this year. They are soooo dependent on the Lee and Lewis expedition. Study those two guys tendencies on offense real close and choose your two best defenders to prepare for those tendencies, their offense is cut in half.

It would've been hard to get minutes for UofL anyway. After all they have 7 NBA players on that team now. ;)

Reactions: brianpoe
Think Rowan is reclassifying to 2015. Pack can use his shooting. My NC State buddies are still concerned about backcourt depth, though. Hopefully the Martin twins learned to handle the ball a bit this summer.
the Martin twins show spurts of amazing basketball.

really thought that dude was L1C7 enough to make it at least to the predecommittment stage. guess he had all the stench he could stand.

Reactions: brianpoe
I'm pretty sure they didn't want him anyway :popcorn:
I know you are being sarcastic but that is pretty true. While it would have been nice to add him we really didn't need him. Rick has already stated we have 8 future NBA players on our roster. Not really sure how much he would have played anyways. Not sure I'd say we didn't want him but we really didn't need him. It's a little different. I have not heard if we pulled the scholarship offer or not but it's possible being that he took forever figuring out what he was doing.

I know you are being sarcastic but that is pretty true. While it would have been nice to add him we really didn't need him. Rick has already stated we have 8 future NBA players on our roster. Not really sure how much he would have played anyways. Not sure I'd say we didn't want him but we really didn't need him. It's a little different. I have not heard if we pulled the scholarship offer or not but it's possible being that he took forever figuring out what he was doing.

What a load of BS.

Please take this to your board...
and when UL does not win the title this should be pinned at the top
For all the diarrhea that spews from their mouths; Zipp and cardiotonic should have this shoved in their faces everyday.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! OMG, I thought this was sarcasm but apparently it's not. Really? What a bunch of birdbrained crap. 8 future NBA players. [laughing]

"pulled the offer..." [laughing]

i get the need to come to rivals board to stand up for your team and all...but i really hope they dont think they have NBA talent on that roster. its not close. i know their PR trip against cafeteria and road workers is coming up and i'm sure that will some will think they are world beaters....but come on.

This poster is obviously a UK fan trying to make tards fans look like total morons because there is no way anyone is this stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT