ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Pope on Paul Finebaum’s show at 3:30

First time I've heard that 100K watched the intro/press conference at RUPP. Anybody seen any figures? I would almost think that it may have been more....if carried live on TV in Lexington. I know UKAthletics streamed it (I watched it there). Streamed on YouTube? Elsewhere?

First time I've heard that 100K watched the intro/press conference at RUPP. Anybody seen any figures? I would almost think that it may have been more....if carried live on TV in Lexington. I know UKAthletics streamed it (I watched it there). Streamed on YouTube? Elsewhere?
It was streamed on ESPN + as well.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
I want to add that he desperately needs some sleep. His eyes are bugged out from I'm sure has to have been a non-stop effort to bring everything together.

His family will guide him. That's comforting...

Reactions: NociHTTP
The YouTube live stream I watched had 11-12k viewers.

He’s trying to assemble an A+ staff too all I have to say is watch out college basketball……
He knows this is a big step forward from BYU. It’s a destination job. The kind of job he can retire from. He also knows he has to step up his recruiting game and he has to grow as a coach as well. He knows full well the expectations and he’s not shying away from them. It’s why I’m confident he will ultimately succeed.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
"Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna be the coach of Kentucky. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets fired I'm gonna be the coach of Kentucky." -Quasi Big Jake.... Nah, Mark Pope!

TAKE that!
I see what you did there, Jacob McCandles.

BIG JAKE is in my Top 3 all-time fave movies. Hell, it's probably #1 !!!

"Dog!"

Richard Boone: "I thought you were dead."
Big Jake: "Not hardly!"

"You ever call me Daddy again, I'll finish this fight for good!"

• Love
Reactions: BBUK
I know I was streaming it here in Pennsylvania and I know a lot of people in Kentucky that couldn't get to Rupp that watched it, as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT