ADVERTISEMENT

Macrovasectomy

jamo0001

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2007
"A friend" had a macrovasectomy performed Monday to relieve pressure that had built up in his marriage. It instantly relieved tons of stress between he and his wife, but yesterday evening the psychological pain slowly started coming back and this morning it's pretty severe.

He's a little worried, but with so much free time I thought I'd see if anyone on here has had this done, and if this is normal?

I thought that a microvasectomy was only performed on men with abnormally tiny genitals. No wonder your "friend" is having marriage problems. Size matters.

Nice Edit on the thread title.

Last edited:
How long have they been married? My experience is that the longer they have been married, the longer it takes between microvasectomys for the stress and pressure to build up.

"A friend" had a microvasectomy performed Monday to relieve pressure that had built up in his marriage. It instantly relieved tons of stress between he and his wife, but yesterday evening the psychological pain slowly started coming back and this morning it's pretty severe.

He's a little worried, but with so much free time I thought I'd see if anyone on here has had this done, and if this is normal?

Sorry dude, wish I could help your buddy but I've only had experience with a macrovasectomy -- my doc had to get some extra-large tools to cut through my humongous vas defs.

Sorry dude, wish I could help your buddy but I've only had experience with a macrovasectomy -- my doc had to get some extra-large tools to cut through my humongous vas defs.
was he using something along these lines?
GP-109ST-Air%20Secateur,%20Air%20Pruner-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT