ADVERTISEMENT

Live Stream Link for Malik Newman's Announcement

Thanks for the link but I'm not watching because it's 0 percent chance he's picking the Cats.

Yeah I do a little. If he goes to Miss. St. the kid's retarded. If he comes here common sense prevails. so yeah I still have faith in people having common sense.

Don't believe he will pick UK, but hey, he's only picking once. Might as well watch it. Will be a solid pickup for Ben Howland though. Heckuva way to start your Mississippi State coaching career.

Yeah I do a little. If he goes to Miss. St. the kid's retarded. If he comes here common sense prevails. so yeah I still have faith in people having common sense.

If you had a kid that was division 1 player and he chose to play some where other than UK would you want people calling him a retard ? SAD

Maybe this is why kids don't want to play for UK they might read this board!

Best of luck to him. If he wants to win a lot of games and be coached by the best in the business, he'll come here. If not, good luck young man. With that, he ain't coming here. 100% guarantee he goes MSU. Too much connection there.

UK has two point guards. He wants to be a point guard. He isn't coming here. It's actually a good decision for him.

I am not watching when there is no drama. With Shabazz we thought we had a shot. This guy is 100% MSU. Boring, don't give them hits I say.

If you had a kid that was division 1 player and he chose to play some where other than UK would you want people calling him a retard ? SAD

Or maybe we're just the best fan base in the nation because we're so hardcore. It shows how important UK basketball is. Its like life and death with us. Mississippi State its not that big of a deal to miss on a recruit.

You are putting WAY too much importance on our little message board. No kid's decision will be affected in the least by what a few people say on this board.

I realize we are the best, but most of these high level recruits are convinced they are "The Man" no matter what anyone else says.:D

FWIW, I think I just seen momma walk by wearing Kentucky blue, but don't read much into it that actually was her. I still got the strong feeling he picks Miss St.

ADVERTISEMENT