ADVERTISEMENT

Links not working on android phone

Jun 2, 2005
Just now getting around to asking but am having trouble viewing the boards on my phone. It's an android phone. Everything shows up but nothing happens when I click the links. Started when the board switched formats. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Mashburned
No issues with my Android phone (LG G3). Might want to try a different browser. My stock browser works. Occasionally it will underline the link and I just have to tap on it again. It might just be from not hitting it directly the first time.

I've had some issues just recently with my iPhone 5s. Safari was working well, but now when I tap the notifications (and I get a lot of them #humblebrag) the screen gets all jacked up. I was using Dolphin Browser before the changeover, but you can't post at all with it. Chrome is a little buggy too. Just need an app.

Yes, I am complaining about a free service.

Reactions: Mashburned
Use a real browser like Chrome of Firefox, or get a new phone. And not one of those cheap pieces of junk the phone dealer is trying to peddle on you.

Use a real browser like Chrome of Firefox, or get a new phone. And not one of those cheap pieces of junk the phone dealer is trying to peddle on you.

Had the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy phone and tablet, switched to Chrome, now works fine.

I use Dolphin most of the time but this board won't work on it. For here I use Chrome. I pretty much just use Chrome for this board and incognito mode for, aaah, well, news and stuff. Yeah, news.

I use Dolphin most of the time but this board won't work on it. For here I use Chrome. I pretty much just use Chrome for this board and incognito mode for, aaah, well, news and stuff. Yeah, news.
I sent a help request to Dolphin and they pretty much gave a virtual cyber-shrug of the shoulders. We've gone from an old message board that was written with Notepad to a new board that major browsers can't compile ...

I sent a help request to Dolphin and they pretty much gave a virtual cyber-shrug of the shoulders. We've gone from an old message board that was written with Notepad to a new board that major browsers can't compile ...
I was afraid Dolphin would have something wrong. Other than this problem it's simple and I don't think it has ever crashed on me. It's great and it seems no one uses it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT