ADVERTISEMENT

let's imagine we live in a world where we get brown and diallo

crazyqx83

All-American
May 2, 2004
April... just when I thought you couldn't possibly be more awful... you go and do something like this...

203-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

No we go from top 3 to easy number 1 with a bullet . Right now if all we were to only add is Mulder ( not happening) only Duke and UNC are better . if we add any of the 5 star guys like Diallo, Murray, Brown we are number 1. And despite KU trolls trying to make it seem like they have a shot at either both look good for us especially Diallo.

Reactions: Brando Mac
Starters
G Ulis
G Briscoe
F Brown
F Diallo
F Labissiere

Key Reserves
F Poythress- starter minutes.
F Lee
G Mulder

Definitely a title contender.

That would cause me to lapse back into 2011-2012 mode. I can't think of anything better !

Go 'Cats ! ! !

I hope we get Diallo, Brown, Murray, and Mulder. Then the NCAA paves a path to the Championship game like they gave Duke this year. Go Big Blue!

Getting one of Murray, Brown or Diallo puts UK back in the Final Four discussion. Getting two of them makes UK the favorite to win it all. I wouldn't complain if we landed just one of those guys.

Reactions: ukfan041
Getting one of Murray, Brown or Diallo puts UK back in the Final Four discussion. Getting two of them makes UK the favorite to win it all. I wouldn't complain if we landed just one of those guys.
Exactly. As crazy as this recruiting cycle has been, I'd be thrilled with one of them.

That would cause me to lapse back into 2011-2012 mode. I can't think of anything better !

Go 'Cats ! ! !

The 2011-12 team went 7 deep. If we're in a world where we end up with Diallo and Brown then you should be in 2014-15 mode because Cal would have 9-10 players that would need to play which would mean platoon II. Cal has said he doesn't want to platoon again but I don't see how he could get around it in this world.

The 2011-12 team went 7 deep. If we're in a world where we end up with Diallo and Brown then you should be in 2014-15 mode because Cal would have 9-10 players that would need to play which would mean platoon II. Cal has said he doesn't want to platoon again but I don't see how he could get around it in this world.

In the scenario where UK landed Brown and Diallo, I could see Cal running an 8 man rotation - probably Ulis, Briscoe, Mulder, Brown, Poythress, Diallo, Skal, and Lee. Matthews, Hawkins, and Willis would likely be the odd men out.

ADVERTISEMENT