ADVERTISEMENT

LEE TO UL!

Sorry but your sarcasm is unwarrented. Lee is the real deal. I will call it right now, Lee goes for 30 at Rupp next year. Write it down.
Do I have to write down the whole thing? Can I just write down the part about Lee going for 30? That would be a lot easier. I'll proceed that way, if I need to write down the whole message could you let me know. I'll need a bigger piece of paper.

...... Oh, and after I have written it down (be it the abbreviated message or the complete message) what should I do with it? Between now and December it's likely to get lost if I don't keep it somewhere safe.

"Lee goes for 30 at Rupp next year. Write it down."

....and the cards still get beat by 15+.

Sorry but your sarcasm is unwarrented. Lee is the real deal. I will call it right now, Lee goes for 30 at Rupp next year. Write it down.

funny-memes-201.jpg

Also, why exactly is he the "real deal?" What exactly impresses you about his game?

Was it his 4 for 14 game against Colorado (losing record) for 12 points?

Was it when he went 2 for 6 for 9 pts against Miami (a middle of the road ACC team that wasn't good enough to make the NCAA tournament)?

Was it his 3 for 15 outing (for 13 points) against Big 10 bottom dweller Penn State?

Lee might be great, who knows. But he was playing against competition that makes the SEC look like the NBA Western Conference. And we know how much UofL fans like to heap praise on the SEC.

The kid was all conference and defensive player of the year.

This is the way to go in terms of one and dones. Get older kids with loads of experience. This how the one and done game should be played.

Reactions: dorkmeister

This is the way to go in terms of one and dones. Get older kids with loads of experience. This how the one and done game should be played.

First, that's a horrible screen name. Second, you keep getting the Drexel transfers, we'll take the lottery picks.....

Especially when you can't get the other kind.

Name the teams that employed that strategy that made it to the final 4 the last five years.

He is the best transfer Rick has ever seen.

Lee will be great for you guys when you play
in other words when describing this kid here is the song that comes to mind
sweep-the-leg-o.gif

Reactions: BlueArrow87
Why is all of this uvel trash allowed on this board? I don't come on here to read the "deep thoughts" of 80 IQ crudinal fans. Get rid of these @ssholes. Jeez.

This is the worst thread that I have seen on our board in a long time. I hope our mods will take it down soon, not lock it, take this ship down, please. In the meantime ......... sic'em, posters. Get the **** off of our board and don't come back. Skunk-weasels.

Reactions: KYDave32
Well, considering all the unknown players who have hit career highs against UK in Rupp, that kid might
actually hit for 30. (I don't think he will). However like nearly all the others, his team will lose.

I have seen players who averaged 6-8 pts a game blow up in Rupp for 20+ and the next game get 4 or something like that.

You never know in Rupp when the next nobody freaks out and scores 20 above their average.

"Where did Julies Mays play prior to UK a few years ago.."

Oh my god.....the mental midget known as 'cardsp' is posting here? Enjoy it while it lasts, loser. I see you're still incapable of nothing more than some odd form of single line sentences. (...and who in the hell is 'Julies'?)

Drexel won 8 games last year and any team they played worth a damn Lee was average at best. Taking Multiple 5th year guys is sign of desperation.
They actually won 11 games. Although it's not like that is a huge improvement.

But your second point is right. He only played four P5 schools, and they weren't even good P5 schools. And in 3 of the games he shot around 30% and averaged 13 ppg.

ADVERTISEMENT