ADVERTISEMENT

LEE TO UL!

Great. Why even play the season next year? Just send the National Title to UofL.

How is he at taking a charge?

WebbedColdCanadagoose.gif

Finally!! An honest to goodness troll in the wild. And they said trolls were all hunted out in these parts.

Only a UL fan would be dumb enough to think we'd be upset about the choice of a transfer from Drexel.

Why would we care, did we even offer him? UK has bigger fish to fry than friggin Damion Lee.

Mad? I'm FURIOUS!

I can't believe Rick would stoop so low to bring in a mercenary OAD that doesn't care about being a good, upstanding, law abiding, 4 year "Louisville Man"!

Forget about K, now even Slick is beating us at our own game!

I'll be so mad watching him sit the bench after an ill advised three when UK is up 18 with 8 minutes to go next year.

I might even be furious!

And I thought UL fans were only interested in players who would be around for 4 years to be developed into Louisville men by Rick. The new motto must be L1C4ONEYEAR.

By adding Drexel's best player? Drexel must have been really good last year.
Oh wait. It turns out Drexel was 11-19 last year. Against P-5 teams Lee averaged 13.2 ppg and shot 38% from the field. Good luck in the ACC.

Thought this thread was talking about Marcus Lee, in which case yes, I was going to be mad. Never heard of this other kid though. Meh... Not losing any sleep over this.

When you're counting on transfers from Cleveland St or Drexel to be starters that carry you (considering ul's bench), you're in trouble.

JF Cats, Those guys responding to a concussion assessment (how many fingers am I holding up?)?

Looks like every one of them need to sit in a dark room for the next week.

:)

Sorry but your sarcasm is unwarrented. Lee is the real deal. I will call it right now, Lee goes for 30 at Rupp next year. Write it down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT